Atkins flu

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by lhs78, 21 May 2010 Social URL.

1. lhs78

lhs78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi all, I am now 5 days in this, I know I shouldn't be weighing myself but the scales are looking good!
    Anyway, yesterday I felt terrible. I was fine in the morning and then I went shopping and bought a load of stuff so I could stock the freezer up. I made sausage and egg muffins, cheeseburger pie and I roasted a chicken for lunches. Anyway just after cooking it all (I only sampled one of the muffins so it wasn't overeating!) I felt terrible, my skin felt tingly, I felt incredibly tired and sick. I had absolutely no appetite so didn't have any dinner and was in bed by 8:30!!! This morning I'm feeling a lot better although feeling quite weak with not having any food. Saying that I'm not hungry in the slightest and the thought of eating anything that I cooked is turning my stomach. Does this sound like normal Atkins flu?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    It does hon. just try and rest and trust me you will wake up one day and be hyper!!!

4. lhs78

lhs78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I hope I feel hyper soon!! I've managed to eat one of my muffins now. I'm going to have my roast chicken with a nice salad for lunch. I think I need to up for veg intake, I normally have so much more than I've had this week!

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Yep, welcome to Atkins flu L.

:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.