Atkins food

Jane-D

Hey all has anyone tried the Atkins pasta, or bread mix at all? Also is the Avidlite website the cheapest place to get this stuff?

Many thanks in advance for any advice you may give...Jx;)

Hey all has anyone tried the Atkins pasta, or bread mix at all? Also is the Avidlite website the cheapest place to get this stuff?

Many thanks in advance for any advice you may give...Jx;)

I have not tried the Atkins Pasta or Bread Mix as I just think if it doesn`t taste as good then I would rather just not have any of it. Low Carb pasta just doesn`t sound appealing to me at all.

I have used Avidlite and its a great website, I usually get the products in 48 hours by parcelforce I think it is.

I dont know if its the cheapest I have actually wondered if it might be better to get a big bulk sent from Atkins direct in america as the pound is quite strong at the moment a box of morning shine bars would cost about £3.50 where as in the UK it costs about £5 so might be worth looking into getting it direct in bulk, dont know what the postage will be though.

Its annoying really as places like Holland And Barret dont stock low carb products now(well mine doesnt) and Boots has cut a lot although there is one fairly local that sells a few items(quite expensive though). we need more stockists.

Back