Atkins for life

Hi everyone,

Weigh in today STS. Not surprised we stayed in a hotel during the week and had a VERY BOLD dessert after dinner & a few glasses of vino. I had a very long and drawn out week of work and 100% deserved it. Back lean and green now though.
Hope everyone is having a great loss week xx

Onwards and Downwards:D

Last edited:
Well done on STS... hows this week going for you? x

Well.... This week was another bold one. I'm back to work tonight on a week of nights so i'll be back on my wagon. Think I fell off the wagon because I was eating things that I didn't realise weren't supposed to be introduced until maintenance (stirfrys...who would have thunk there is so much carbs in a stirfry...GRRR :mad:)
So from tomorrow morning I'm back lean and green and still aiming for that 28lbs by the 22nd July. Went to the gym yesterday first time in AGES thought I was gonna die after just 3mins on the threadmill but ended up doing 7km altogether. YAY :D
Hope everyone is doing well this week.
Onwards and Downwards

Ok so week 6 and I've gained 2lbs... this week was a write off and I'm due AF in a couple of days so not as bad as I thought. I've been back on plan since yesterday anyway & I'm determinded to get to 28lbs by the 22nd by hook or by crook.

Hope everyone is doing well and losing.
Onwards and Downwards :D

Good luck - you CAN do this!

That's great! Clean and green works!! :)

Well done! Way to go - clean and green:D

Yes, well done indeed :)

That's incredible! I'd love to even 2kg!! Ha ha ... Well done! :)

Amazing loss again!!!:)

Nice one, well done :)

Back