Atkins Induction Daily Mealplans

wannabslim

Gold Member
Does anyone have any examples of a daily mealplan for Atkins Induction stage... preferably made up of foods that fussy kids would eat... as I am not a fan of weird and wonderful concoctions!! I would like to give eating using the Atkins principle a go this week as have nothing exciting planned and would like to see if I could really lose all that weight through eating- so I can see whether I enjoy it, if anyone could help me out?

xxx

Thank you so much hun, thats fab!! Is there a limit on how many of the "allowed" foods you can have? x

Ooh this one sounds good and something I would enjoy:
BreakfastLunchDinner1-2 hardboiled eggs, 2-4 slices pre-cooked bacon2 cups lettuce, 1 6oz can tuna drained, 3-4 T mayo (all mixed together) Dinner - Either:
A) chicken breast sauteed in olive oil w/mushrooms, mozzerella cheese, and bacon bits.
B) chicken breast sauteed in olive oil w/green beans and bacon bits.
C) pork or steak sauteed in olive oil w/green peppers and onions or green peppers and mushrooms.
D) meat that cannot be sauteed (roast, hamburger, etc) w/green beans.
Notes: My best loss menu... this is the menu I ate every single day for months.
If snacks were necessary (not often) they were mozzerella string cheese, deviled eggs, or leftover dinner meat.

whoops, it was in a table before! but if this is the menu that helped this person lose all their weight i would be pretty happy with that! x

No limit really, the book says you should until full not 'stuffed' xx

aha that answers my q perfectly thanks! would you recommend sugar free jelly as a snack? i love that stuff and worry about how i can get sweet stuff into my diet so i dont feel deprived! can u recommend a brand and if there is any other sweet stuff i can have? thanks so much hun! x

hi hun,
definitely hartleys as dancing said, they do lovely flavours and with cream yumscrumtious!

I've only started Monday this week, and I was really worried that eating all this 'bad' food would make the scales go up again, but trust us all here, as long as you stick to your induction of less than 20g of carbs a day, you will lose weight.

sue xx

aha that answers my q perfectly thanks! would you recommend sugar free jelly as a snack? i love that stuff and worry about how i can get sweet stuff into my diet so i dont feel deprived! can u recommend a brand and if there is any other sweet stuff i can have? thanks so much hun! x

You can buy Atkins Chocolate from Boots! YUM!

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all your suggestions! I will most deffo be making jelly later on this week (bought some yesterday) and the chocolate sounds like it may be a godsend at some point!!!

hun, did I mention sero bars they are only 1.5g, available from
www.avidlite.com
they do 2 flavours, caramel & peanut (temporily sold out) or white choc and berry, I have these, they are really fruity. yum

sue x

Back