Atkins Induction

cguk

i have begun atkins induction 2 weeks ago and i begun at 111kg i am down to 108.9 kg . two days ago i was at 108.2 i am worried now i have been struggling for around 2 years with weight i done ok on slimming world but that stopped working. im not sure as ive been following everything by the book except drinking water does anyone have any tips?

I'd post a daily eating thread so we can critique it, and you must drink plenty of water.

Welcome! you'll like it around here.

ooh you must drink lots of water x

And eat your greens otherwise Jim will scold :D

Water water water and some more water! We all bang on about it so much here because it's SO important. You should aim for at least 2-3 litres a day. Not including tea/coffee/other drinks

Yes he will :D

i have begun atkins induction 2 weeks ago and i begun at 111kg i am down to 108.9 kg . two days ago i was at 108.2 i am worried now i have been struggling for around 2 years with weight i done ok on slimming world but that stopped working. im not sure as ive been following everything by the book except drinking water does anyone have any tips?

Your body will fluctuate daily weighwise which is why 'we' shouldn't weigh more than once a week... I really wouldn't worry about 0.7lb.. mine can differ by 2-3 lbs!

Thank you guys so much i need th e support today i felt like giving up ! im not going on those scales for a good while .ive had around a litre of water today so im getting there!

I'd post a daily eating thread so we can critique it, and you must drink plenty of water.

Welcome! you'll like it around here.

Thanks Jim,tomorrow ill pst up my daily eating habits..

thanks again everyone

Back