Atkins meal replacements - Anyone use just them?

mysticmandy

Hi everyone,
I started on the Atkins last week but decided to only use shakes,soups and bars. I've done lipotrim before and lost 5.5st in 4 months, but piled it all back on and more!
Anywho, I lost 1st 2lbs!OMG! I was so chuffed!:p
This week though my food order didn't come in time and I ate food - just low carb stuff. I put on 2lb in 3 days and of course I was dissappointed:( That was yesterday.
Today my food came and I've ordered enough for 3 weeks, (it cost me a small fortune), but I ate the pork crackling off my husbands dinner and then when he went out I ate a soup bowl full of sprouts with grated cheese and about 20 black olives left in a jar in the back of my fridge! I'd already had my shakes for the day and now I feel the way I always feel - guilty and what's the point?
I really have a lot of weight to shift and had been put forward for surgery last year but the funding was stopped. I decided I am fed up of waiting for the NHS to help me and I can do it myself so can anybody tell me why I always end up sabbotaging myself?!!
Miserabley yours
Mandy:cry:

I lost a fair amount of weight before on CD but never ever managed to get back on the wagon after i put weight back on. Its all a case of mind over matter, other than sauce induced slip ups I havent had a problem eating Atkins, loads of green veg (but then i always did) and meat of all kinds. I could get bored I guess but i find ways of spicing it up and 8lbs on a food diet was a good WL for me this week. You have to be in the mindset though, thats easily the most important step!

Hi Mandy, I'm not sure I can offer advice here, I did strict Atkins and it worked for me. I'm not convinced just using the LC products is healthy either to be honest.

Hi Mandy- I agree with Jim. Atkins isn't really about meal replacement more eating real food.

If you have loads though and they have good dates, I would use in moderation.

Back