Atkins onto cambridge???

littlemissthin

Hey folks just looking for some advice, I've been on Atkins for 6 weeks doing induction 20g carbs per day, I've lost 17 1/2 pound, but I'm getting really fed up of eating the same things, has anyone went from Atkins onto Cambridge?? I've done Cambridge before and lost weight just wondering if I will put on weigh first before I lose it??

Thanks

i doubt you would put on weight changing from atkins to cambridge, you might put on initially doing it the other way around as you would be eating food which would be heavy on you but going from food onto just shakes, bars etc shouldnt affect your weight. if anything it might make it easier as you'll already be in ketosis from atkins so hopefully you wouldnt feel that initial hunger that everyone does when starting CD. if it helps, i've been on SS for 6 weeks now but sometimes when i'm feeling naughty i sometimes have a rasher of bacon and a boiled egg after my weigh-in as they are atkins based food (not allowed on CD but because it keeps you in ketosis its not as bad as stuffing ur face with chips!) this hasnt affected my loss so if you find you struggle with cambridge at all, you know that you can have things like chicken and eggs like you're having on atkins now. the only thing is you did mention that you are frd up with eating the same things so i dont know how you'd fare with the cambridge flvours, did you like a lot of things b4 when u did it? i only have chicken & mushroom soup, choc mint shake and strawberry shake as a mousse now, not fussed on a lot!!

well done on your weight loss from atkins so far :)

Hi hun,

I was on Atkins before CD and that really helped me when I first started as I had cut down my carbs and in ketosis so I had no cravings.
I tell everyone thinking about starting to cut down on carbs as it makes it so much easier :)
I don't think you would gain or stay the same the first week (I didn't) and the first week loss is mostly glycogen which is flushed out , which is why its so big!
Good luck.

Thanks guys :) I'm gonna have a few days off Atkins as a treat then go on to Cambridge :) I do like all the flavours can't wait to start it again, fed up eating fatty things lol xx

You will definitely lose weight on the Cambridge after doing Atkins, my friend did the same Atkins then Cambridge and she's lost 8lb in her first week! Good luck

Back