Atkins side effects

Ive never slipped out of the K but maybe its the WHOOSIE FAIRY taking root?

Bloody hope so

Chilli beans Woofy x

What's this fairy you speak of??

ah it the big weight loss fairy, she visits Atkineers occasionally and gives them a big whooshie loss Mets. :)

Hmm... well she aint been 'round these parts Jim.... :D

some one is hogging her then Mets. :)

Either CD or atkins both have these effects on me (ketosis)

1. Bad breath
2. Dry mouth all the time
3. sleep like a log but have whacky dreams
4. Pain in my left kidney area (ive had this checked out by GP and its due to weight loss, body shrinking or something)
5. A wierd odour about me, not BO, but not totally clean either.
6. Meat constantly stuck in my teeth, so flossing like a mad woman.

Whoever is hogging the fairy, can they let her go please? I'm in desperate need of a visit lol, especially as Cheryl and I have just discovered Atkins ice cream lol

Made meringues today! 4 egg whites to 18 tbsp of Splenda.They aren't quite like what you buy in the shops but they satisfy a sweet craving :D Especially two pasted together with whipped cream - see why I need that fairy :8855:

Ok so last night i had a very vivid dream, not one of the ones i was expecting though. And today my feet are freezing. Had socks on and slippers and when on the sofa a blanket over them too. I just cant get them warm today

Hey caz we were writing at the same time. Im checking on my vanilla ice cream in a bit.........and the chocolate one too. Yes think we will need some fairy dust this week so can whoever that is hogging her SHARE. Thanks.

Well said hun! :happy096:

:busted: Ooops I think i might have hogged her, I'm sure she will be back shortly!! I'll let you know saturday If shes left me :D

The fairys gay brother? :eek: well surely he could do her job!!

Hes too busy puffin his wings and looking in the bloody mirror to notice me. TUT!

WOOFY X

Whatever! Quit hogging and share! :mad: xx

Off to bed now, I'm walking like an old witch tonight :cry:

:hide: ooooh!! well if I have more wine then she will be coming someone elses way I am sure!

Woof you need to give that gay fairy a slap, tell him to stop being so selfish!

:eek: Dirty fairy!! trade in slaps for losses! :D

Ooo hes a very nawty dirty fairy and I like him. Might pop him in a pink pretty box and keep him under my bed lol

Oh I need sleep now, Im talking about "fairy nappin" a poor gay fairy.

Nun night lully`s

Woofy x

Night night woof and lully fairy man!

Back