Attempting the diary thing again (not strictly dukan)

SNOW???!! ooooh how gorgeous! I've just been looking at the Daily Mail online where there are some pretty pictures!

Jaq - I no longer bother! Else I'd have to shout at myself. I'm realising I'm doing PP lunches and PV dinners quite often so I'd better not throw any stones for fear of breaking my windows ;)

I wish more people would post their menus - it might inspire us boring people who repeat endlessly ;)

Mrspreacherpete Just start a new thread and think of a title and youre away :) Best of luck and willpower.

Jo I'm the opposite at the moment pv lunches pp dinners.

Been to the gym twice :D
Just 15mins on the x-trainer each time. Will go again thursday night, if not before.

Legs feel like lead.

Will do shopping and cooking this afternoon ready for dukan tomorrow.

I've been doing cross trainer too Jaqys :) killer on the legs even on setting 1 :eek:

shopping for me in 1 hour too :) got a list, filled up on protein...then going in the shops with full security blinkers on :D x

Muffins and meatloaf made, beef in slow cooker :D

I hate supermarkets so in and out asap is best no need to loiter in the cake aisle....

So monday tuesday pp menus.
B muffins
l meatloaf and slow beef
D stirfried turkey pieces, scrambled eggs
Snacks fromage frais, more slow cooked beef

Weds, fri pv
B muffins
L meatloaf, slow cooked beef, cherry toms
D turkey burgers, peppers, asparagus
snacks from frais with rhubarb, cherry toms

thurs pp gym after work
B muffins
l meatloaf and slow beef
D sashimi after the gym ?
Snacks from frais, beef

The weekend will be a bit by ear as friends down. have been scanning menus in the areas we'll be in.
I'll also be out either tues/weds, so might need to eat out, my friends show is in town (hence my friends being down at the weekend) and although its not my fave show by a long shot, he is fun to watch.

Looked like a snowman by time I got on the bus. Urgh, not the day to forget my brolly.

Still it seems to be more drizzle like now so hopefully it won't settle.

You sound really organised and in the zone :)
Slow cooked beef sounds lovely (but is the meat "brown" right through?)

oooh that does sound good... so you bought a roasting joint, drowned it in Diet Coke, and left it to float for how long? Sounds great, even to she who likes her meat very rare (not sure what he who likes his meat BLUE would think though!)

It was 7 hours, about a 3rd covered in diet coke, so it still 'browns' on top, with a few peppercorns, bit of salt and a dried chilli.

mmmm sounds good! :D

I guessed slow cooker but you might be right, Sarah :)

Yes slow cooker, in my room, wouldnt want to tie up the shared oven that long.

Brrrrrrrrrrr no snow today but boy is it cold.

No news today :confused: added turkey pieces to lunch as not enough food yesterday, was hungry from 3ish onwards.

I still can't believe the west country is getting more snow than here up north :)

I don't have a slow cooker, recipe sounds good though I like my beef well done :) x

Took a leaf out of your book yesterday and overmade chicken burgers, shoved in the fridge ready to pounce on this afternoon :) x

Been too busy here :(
Forget how difficult things are when working later and not feeling up to cooking when home (or kitchen in use). need to double the prep this sunday and make sure Ive things that only need heating(or can be eaten cold - not ideal when its -3) up for evenings too.

Theres been a bit of a healthscare at work too which isnt helping the stress levels, we're assured we're unlikely to be affected but it still causes worry.

Hope alls well, off to catch up :)

ah yes, getting home late is never easy... I eat cold at lunchtime, because the queue for the microwave at work is too long, but I'm usually glad for something hot in the evening!

I'm sorry about your healthscare. Nothing serious I hope.

Have PM'd on the health thing, I'm fine :D

Extra slow cooker plans next week I think. Lots of 2 day stew. At least my room will smell lovely - might wake up craving roast beef though.

I dont understand the work microwave and a lot of peoples lunches smell foul to me so i avoid it incase my food becomes tainted with schooldinnersmell.

Back