Attention from the opposite sex!!!!!!

SafcGirl31

Whey hey,
Had a night out tonight with a mixed group of friends who I only see 2/3 times a year. Last time was pre LL. Their response to my weight loss was fab especially from the men of the group!!! Even had a serious 'offer' ;) from one of them to spend the night (albeit a slightly alcohol fuelled one!!) Politely and soberly declined! Wouldn't have happened before LL and I suppose I should be offended that I hadn't been noticed in that way before (known them for about 4 years!) but instead I just feel great. I'm single and have long hidden myself away as I didn't like myself much but now I feel like this whole other world is opening up. Also bumped into some old work colleagues who I hadn't seen for 6 years (when I was fatter) and where I might have avoided them previously (as embarrassed by my weight) I went over to them and had a lovely conversation. I just wish I'd found LL years ago, feel so in control and optimistic for the first time in my whole life. Long may it continue!!!!!!! Back home in bed now (alone;)!)but just had to share with someone!!!!!!!!

Well done you!

We all know it's what's inside that counts but sometimes it's nice to be superficial and feel like one of the pretty girls!

I haven't been chatted up or looked at by another man in years and years and it's really dented my confidence, so I can totally understand why you would be delighted, so I am really happy for you!

I bet you feel great Safgirl,
I would say that the offer came not only from how gorgeous you look, but also how confident you now come across. There's nothing more sexy as a confident lady who feels good in her own skin.
I always admired the BBW ladies who feel so good and confident: I'm afraid I was ashamed of my fat - and still am. But losing even a little of what I have to lose makes it much easier to go out and join in the fun - even when cold stone sober. In fact I love being sober now!!

i love reading threads like this. im really pleased for you! xxxx

So glad you had an all round fab night!

Compliments, old & new friends as well as being able to decline a night of passion!!!!!

Here's to LL, Confidence and that new world

Sam xxx

Thanks for all your lovely comments,
Have calmed down somewhat since Friday but still feel optimistic about the future. Would like to get back into the dating game but there is a definite lack of opportunity in my day to day life to meet single men. Maybe I'll try internet dating or just get out and about more. Who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party0049:

Go girl! I know EXACTY what you mean! We were discussing this the other day as have noticed that people generally treat me differently now I am more normal sized which is nice & rather than being scared of it am feeling ok!! Not sure how I'll feel if/when someone asks me out but nice just tobe noticed isnt it eh!! Big hug for you & keep us updated! I know someone who did match.com & found it successful if thats any help!

Back