Auburn Jenny's Diary

hey well done on your weight loss, just thought id mention, you seem to like pizza and the small pizza express pizzas you can buy in the supermarket are very nice and low in points, ive calculated the margerita pizza (i think its 8") as only 9 points for the whole thing and as theyre homemade theyre very yummy! i eat them all the time as theyre so low in calories (think theres 289 cals or something like that in half a pizza) ENJOY! :D

hey well done on your weight loss, just thought id mention, you seem to like pizza and the small pizza express pizzas you can buy in the supermarket are very nice and low in points, ive calculated the margerita pizza (i think its 8") as only 9 points for the whole thing and as theyre homemade theyre very yummy! i eat them all the time as theyre so low in calories (think theres 289 cals or something like that in half a pizza) ENJOY! :D

BEST.BIRTHDAY.PRESENT.EVER

:D

I shall go and investigate!!

I have a new diary thing, in the main WW forum now :) I thought 7 pages was getting a bit silly!!!! Hope to see you all in there! x

Back