WW Chicken Fajita Wrap - 4.5
Cheesy Puffs - 1
Belgian Choccie Slice - 1.5

Snack [1.5]
caramel creamed rice

Dinner [5.5]
Chicken Pasta Bake c/o Tescos HL range
Think I might have that now...

That's 18 so far, leaves plenty for IF he invites me round for a drink, or if I want some morgans tonight. Though, having a drink in this mood probably isn't wise...

Hey :) I'll be fine, I turn into what is fondly referred to as "crazy lady" for about 5 days before Mother Nature time - That was to the end of last week. And I was being generally quiet online and in the real world because I tend to get defensive and argumentative etc etc etc... Wow, I'm such an ace person! But I have done well this month and kept out of trouble ;)

The fella, it was his works night out, on friday, and he said he should be ok for a lift but would let me know. Anyway, it got to 1am [bare in mind its an hours drive to the city for me] and I hadn't heard a thing. So I text to check if I was needed or should I go to bed, and heard nothing. Next I heard from him was when a postcard from Singapore turned up at teatime in the post yesterday, and I text to say Thanks for the postcard! and he said I wondered where that was :)
Not exactly the most affectionate he's been... lol. I had [wrongly] presumed we'd be having a quiet night in with the X Factor Final, since we've watched the whole lot together. But no, no invite to come round, then I got a text at 8ish to say his family wanted to watch Strictly so he was missing x factor. Then today, he was on MSN for a bit, not overly chatty [which is fine, Im used to him being quiet some times] and when he asked how I was I said I just wanted to curl up on the sofa with a box of chocs and watch a dvd, to which he said he had visitors after lunch so sorry his sofa would be occupied. I wasn't inviting myself over and I wouldn't have gone even if he asked anyway lol why should I drive over there when I feel crap??

So anyway, I feel completely unwanted and unloved haha and chances are I'm behaving completely OTT because of the hormones. I just kinda had it in my head that I was being the dutiful girlfriend by picking him up on friday, then we'd do something on the saturday like we do most weekends, have a nice evening in with the bloody x factor, and then go for our usual walk on Sunday... Instead, I aint hardly heard a peep from him. I don't get to see him a lot in the week, so if I was to not see him at the weekend, I wish I'd known a bit in advance!! But anyway... It's back to work tomorrow after a car service, hey ho..!

I went to town yesterday and got my hair all chopped, and I really like it. Bet he doesnt notice when I do see him though lol.

I also had a sneaky weighin on saturday morning, had lost 6 lbs, but then this morning had put it all back on... So god knows what tomorrow night has in store.
I think though, I am happy so long as I dont put anything ON. I have tried to stick to 22 points this week, and averaged probably 24, not counting pizza+curry wednesday... so if I maintain til new year and then worry about losing FAST FAST FAST!! haha

This friday coming up is my works night out - we have the xmas lunch, which there is no choice on the menu - Mushroom soup, turkey dinner, and I think sticky toffee pud for dessert. Highly festive.. then we have a VIP area booked in a bar in town, and I was going to be driving but I think the fella can pick me up now? Hmm. So damage limitation, I think I will be on porridge for breakfast, fruit, soup for lunch, and sensible teas the rest of the week to allow a bit of leeway. My drink on a night out is spicy rum and diet coke, so that's 1 pt a drink.

ANYWAY! Todays foods:
Breakfast: Bacon and mushrooms on toast - 4
Snacks: Cereal - 4, two digestives - 2, creamed rice stuff - 1.5
Lunch: Toasted teacake - 3.5
Think I might have some soup now, thats 1.5
Dinner: baked potato and 3 fish fingers :D - 5.5

That's bang on 22.
Hurrah.

So damage limitation, I think I will be on porridge for breakfast, fruit, soup for lunch, and sensible teas the rest of the week to allow a bit of leeway. My drink on a night out is spicy rum and diet coke, so that's 1 pt a drink.

DAMAGE LIMITATION should be my December mottto. That's what keep me sane while trying to be good and sadly it aint working!!!
Hope you are feeling a wee bit better - bl**dy hormones. I used to have it pretty bad until I started my pills.(god's send)

Arghh, why all the men are so crapy. I remember I used to date someone who only had time at the weekends yet still either didn't call me or called me at the very last minute. It used to drive me mad. As I really couldn't make any plans. I knew I should have make myself busy and stop waiting for him but all I could think of was when is he going to call me.
But men are not capable of understanding this side of us.
Have a brill day and catch up later xxx

Hormones are a pain... I woke up at 5 this morning, went to the loo, came back to bed and just burst out crying... No reason... lol. It's funny... NOW...

I got up and had a bacon sarnie :) It was lush!

Today I may have gone slightly over, I haven't totted it up yet... here goes.

Breakfast - Bacon Sarnie [4]

Lunch - Turkey and cranberry sandwich [4.5]

Snacks at work - Cheesy puffs (beginning to go off these now... oops) [1]
Banana [1.5]
Creamed Rice + Caramel [1.5]
Curly Wurly [2.5]

Snack before club - Tuna toastie [3]

Dinner - Curry [4.5] (made with a chicken breast, and half a jar of WW Tikka sauce) and 2 WW naan breads [3]
Pudding - Strawberry cheesecake [3]

Total of... I'm almost scared to add it up... haha [28.5]... Thats not too bad actually, I was expecting over 30...!

I spoke to my mate at work too, she's dietting and doesnt want to go out for drinks after the thing on friday, so we are gonna bugger off to the cinema instead and see Law Abiding Citizen :) Not only does this mean less points due to no booze, it also means I dont need a lift, and dont have to see the bloke. Hurrah. :) That makes me feel better already!

Back in Damage Limitation mode tomorrow... :) I bought more soup to bung in my desk at work, and have chicken tomatos and pasta lined up for tea... Cant wait! If I had eggs, it'd be poached eggs on toast for breakkie to get me through what looks like its going to be a 12 hr day... :S But only bacon.... Bacon butty it is then!! haha x

ps - Much better today - 3lb loss :) xx

Well done Jen, knew it would start to shift!!!!! Alas I only lost 1.....but its still a loss after being out on Sat!!!.x

Hope you all have a good day today!!!
My food will be:

Breakfast was a BONUS bacon sarnie - Quite chuffed to open the pack to see that there was 5 slices left, not 4... haha. Simple things! And a cuppa tea. [4.5]
Lunch is Tomato and Basil Soup, and a tuna sandwich I think. [5.5]
I have snacks of a banana, [1 - its a dinky one] and oatsosimple [3.5]. I don't know yet if I will have the porridge, it depends how late I end up working til. Manic day today!
Tea - chicken in a tomato sauce, pasta and cheese. [7] [Making double, and having leftovers for Weds lunchtime :)]

That totals 20.5 if I have the porridge. Nae too bad. :)

Good one!!! Hope your day is going according to plan xxx

Well done on the 3lb loss Jen!

It was our lunchtime festivities at work today and I'm afraid I lost count of my points - it was a buffet type thing and I can't remember how many mini samosas and onion bhajis I had so I am forgetting the counting for today!

Enjoy yourself on Friday!

Lesley
X

Cheers for the support you two, you're both gems :) Lesley, I think the bhajis are ok as a one off... :D Just dont do it every day, and ya'll be fine!!

I needed comfort food yesterday after a 12 hr shift lol. I didnt have the oatsosimple at work, or the chicken when I got in, cos it hadn't defrosted... !!!

Instead I had a WW mini pizza thing and a sizeable portion of oven chips - 3.5 plus probably 6 for the chips? I'll go to 10 to be safe...

Today is interesting:
Breakfast - 4 slices of toast, 2 with WW jam - [5]
Lunch - Chicken Soup, bread, and Cheesy puffs - [4.5]
Dinner - Who knows... The fella is cooking and he said it's an experiment.... :-S Last time, it was pork curry with too many chillis in for me..!

We had a heart to heart last night, and Im still not 100% sure to be honest but it will be good to see him tonight I guess. Thanks for listening to my babbles, people. It means a great deal :) xx

Hope you all have a good day today!!!!

Aw sweetie, it's good to have man to wine and dine you. I'm sure you'll enjoy even with increasing chilli intake lol
Your plan looks OK and glad to hear you are in control. I have been having lots of naughty things (won't even go there) but trying to compromise and still stay within pts. However, it means I don't eat enough filling food and this make me really hungry through the day. But due to eating carbs again - my craving are back and are bitting my ass BIG TIME.
Hope you'll have a highly enjoyable evening. Make him work hard for your attention hun xxxx

Aye, I have noticed you definitely notice when you haven't had filling foods on this eating plan! Thats the difference, SW trains you to eat filling food ONLY and WW has the flexibility to have anything... just at the cost of filling food...!

I kinda might have eaten a mince pie, and a chunky kit kat. The kit kat wasn't entirely my fault, my pal at work did a vending machine run and they had run out of maltesers.. So thats easily 10 points gone just there, on a 10 minute tea break. Christ.
Wonder if the fella's experiment will be salad????? hahaha

Did you give up the carbs altogether then, mini? I couldnt do that... !!! x

Breakfast - Oatsosimple [3.5]
Snacks - Banana [1.5]
WW Chocolate Cookies [1.5]
Lunch - Turkey Sandwich [4]
Cheesy puffs - THE LAST BAG! HURRAH!! [1]
3pm Snack - I might have some soup if I get hungry - [1.5]
Tea - Chicken in a red sauce [5] and a baked potato [2.5]

Total - 19, 20.5 with the extra soup. I know it's pretty low but need to do damage limitation for the night out tomorrow..!

As for the Biker Boy situation - All is ok :) And he made an ace soup for tea last night - I can't remember the proper name but it was a thai chicken, mushroom and noodle chilli soup, and it was really tasty! And he used half fat coconut milk too. And helped me work out the points for it - About 9 we think, but I dont know what coconut milk brings pointswise...

Did you give up the carbs altogether then, mini? I couldnt do that... !!! x

I did it for a while (bad carbs + no sugar) but as soon as you start eating a wee bit again you are back to the square one.
I can't get my head into the zone this time and I have all crazy cravings all the time. Just finished my sandwich (yep on a white bread) because I was so hungrrrrrrrrrry in the morning. Bloody carbs addiction - I must stop eating BAD carbs.
I will try hard to be on track for a rest of the day.

Your plan looks good as always!
Your biker boy seems to be very sensible guy. Just to think that he supports your diet - it's so CUTE!!!!
Have a good day hun - will catch up with you later xxx

Today is a write off. No way round it, I don't think... Busy [half]day at work so quickie update...

Breakfast was salmon on toast - 3.5 followed by banana and rice pudding - 3

Lunch - Works christmas function - We have it at the Hilton, so that'll be full fat everything no doubt. Mushroom soup, Butter roasted turkey with all the trimmings, and sticky toffee pudding. Followed by coffee and mince pies...
Now... Im not keen on mushroom soup, turkey, or sticky toffee pudding, and I dont have coffee. And there was no flexibility on the menu unfortunately. I know what I am like, so I know full well that I will eat all of it. maybe not all the soup, depending how creamy it is, but in the main, plates will be eaten...

Then teatime - I'm going to my mates to watch Harry Potter with her and the kids. Kids want pizza. So that's pizza for a late tea... And scoffs for the film no doubt...

No booze though, at all. I will be good in that sense.

And now I am eating a cheese scone. Oops.

Ah well, Christmas comes but once a year!!! :D Have a great day everyone!!xx

Lunch - Works christmas function - We have it at the Hilton.

Ah well, Christmas comes but once a year!!! :D Have a great day everyone!!xx

Look at you posh missy - Hilton you are saying!!! Well, it doesn't happen very often so enjoy yourself. Xmas comes once a year indeed - we can make the most of it then (at there is always January to repair any damage!!!!)
Have a fabulous day hun - enjoy yourself xxx

Wow ok, so after the dinner, we went to my mates, and I couldn't get home, the roads were too bad, so I stopped at Biker Boys... he's closer see. Then today, was absolute hell on the roads, but I finally got home..!

Yesterdays Hilton - I know, posh nosh right? Wrong!!! I was expecting something way posher, creamier, more indulgent! But it wasn't too bad in the great scheme of things. The mushroom and oregano soup was delicious, and greatfully, not a creamy mushroom soup :D The turkey plate was teeny tiny, but I ate most of it. Had boiled pots instead of roasties, and donated my (albeit small) piggie in a blanket to a colleague..! The dessert, sticky toffee pudd, turned out to be sponge with a toffee sauce, so that was way better than I was expecting too.
And I was on the diet pop :)

For tea, between 4 of us, we had two pizzas, a bag of toffee popcorn, some BBQ kettle chips and a garliccy dip. There was other stuff out too, but I didn't have any of that. That, all in all, was a bit naughty but I enjoyed it for the fact that I was snuggled up on the sofa with my pal and her kids, watching DVDs and having a rant about work and men and life in general.! I love that house, they make me feel so so welcome, like one of the family :)

Today, we slept in til 11. The bloke has a terrible cold, he [lucky me] doesn't get manflu, though he did need some looking after today. Poor guy... Anyway...

Food!

Breakfast - None. Overslept, had to get home, ended up stuck on cold icey roads til half 1
Lunch - WW Chicken Soup, 1 slice of bread [2.5]
Snack - Bread roll, Philly, smokey salmon [4]
Dinner - Lamb stew with dumplings [10]
Dessert - Chocolate Mousse [2]

Think I might have a couple of real drinks tonight, I have Morgans to drink up :D

How is everyone else doing??? xx

Breakfast - None. Overslept, had to get home, ended up stuck on cold icey roads til half 1

it sound like you just came up with the best diet ever!!!
I also had rather disapointing work dinner last week - but on the brighter side I wasn't even tempted to binge.
Glad you had a good time and of course, what a fab excue to stay over at your Biker Boy's place lol
Hope you are having good rest of the weekendx

Back