Auburn Jenny's Diary

Boo. I don't think I will see him til after christmas :( Ah well..!

Generally had a couple of bad days, owing to the bad weather, year-end processing at work, and feeling a bit cold-y... I missed class on Monday, as I was working til stupid o clock... Have managed to stay below 30 points all the time though, so not tooooo bad.

Back on the ball now though! I'm sticking to 22, I feel that 26 is WAY too much for me.

I'm off work today. To finish my Christmas Shopping. And I'm blooming snowed in... How ANNOYING!

Todays breakfast: Two bread rolls, three turkey rashers and a heap of dry-fried mushrooms - 5 points.

Snack - 2 digestive biscuits and a cuppa - 2 points

Lunch - I plan to have a WW beef casserole thing for 4 points

Tea - chicken pie and baked potato - 8.5 points

That's 19.5, plenty for a couple of snacks!

Wednesdays plan - I'm back at work
Breakfast - Poached eggs on toast [5]
Lunch - Soup and a ham sandwich [4]
Dinner - Chicken Casserole [4.5]
Snacks - porridge [3.5]

:)

I felt right poorly today, dad's been looking after me... Revision below lol

Todays breakfast: Two bread rolls, three turkey rashers and a heap of dry-fried mushrooms - 5 points.
Snack - 2 digestive biscuits and a cuppa - 2 points
Lunch - Half a pepperoni pizza... oops. Thin crust though. Better than a stuffed crust!!
Tea - WW Spag Bol and toast - 7

That's 14, without the pizza... That can't have been more than 12, so Im in my 26 limit..?

Thursdays plan - I'm back at work. Why I thought it was Wednesday I have no idea... ANYWAY!
Breakfast - Porridge [3.5] as I think I will stay at the blokes tonight so wont have anything til I get to work!
Lunch - Soup and a ham sandwich if the shop's open! [6]
Dinner - Chicken Casserole [4.5]
Snacks - Yoghurt and banana [2.5] Bottle of cider if I can when I get home [3.5]

So that's [20] altogether tomorrow.

I'm really worried about food tomorrow.
It's just one day... this is silly the amount of food we have in the house. And Biker Boy has a stupid amount too, and he's going AWAY on xmas day so isn't cooking the big meal...

Sigh

This is what my family are having:
Breakfast - Eggs benedict - Muffins, eggs, ham and hollandaise sauce
Nibbles
Dinner - Traditional turkey, stuffing, yorkies, pigs in blankets, roasties, parsnips etcetcetc followed by trifle and tiramisu.
more nibbles
Supper - christmas pudding and cream
nibbles of mince pies and christmas cake..

The plan for tomorrow, then for me...
Breakfast - Poached eggs on toast with a slice of ham or salmon.
Snack - Yogurt and fruit
Dinner - I want the christmas tradition - I wont have the yorkies tho, I dont think. I have a "goodies" trifle if I can stomach it!
Snacks - I dont really like the whole boozyfruit thing, I dont like christmas pudd, or cake, and usually I would eat it regardless but Im gonna try so so hard to just have what I like...

Then to make it more difficult.... I'm staying at the fellas on saturday... Think we are making a curry though, thank god..!

Merry christmas everyone, I'm off to bed in a state of panic :) xx

I did it! I ate EVERYTHING!! haha. Well not quite.. but I ate ALOT.
So much, I'm not going on my wii-fit haha

And today, there is a pretty high chance that I am meeting the In-Laws. For the first time. Slightly nervous. What the hell do I wear haha

Didn't do points yesterday - Didn't see much of a point to that...

Today:
Breakfast - Muffin, scrambled egg, tomato. 4 points
Yogurt 1 point

Lunch will be ...?

Dinner will be ...?

eep

Hi hun, just popping to wish you a fab Xmas ( a bit late I know) and very happy skinny New Year xxxx

Oh Mini, thank you :) and same to you m'darlin :) xx!!

Boxing Day - Lunch ended up being chicken soup, and dinner was ... yup... turkey curry! It was really good though, enjoyed it very much! We then shared red wine, which I actually liked! And I had some JD... so the booze probably took me slightly over.

Today, the fella let me sleep in, so I only had a slice of toast for breakfast. Lunch, we came to my parents house for a roast lamb dinner, and tea, I had sweet chilli chicken and noodles. mmmmm :)

And 2 biscuits from the biscuit tin :D

It has been such an ACE christmas, love it !!

And we made The Plan for new year too..... KFC Family Bucket, and Booze. He said we want it to be tradition... hehe !!

WTF?! I think I have lost 3 lbs..???

I weighed myself on my scales at home. And went on my WiiFit board... and... both seem to think I have lost weight, my BMI is lower on the Wii than it worked out before, and my weight on my scales here is 3lbs lower than the last time I weighed in..?!??!?!!!

Anyway... I updated my ticker, and we'll amend that when I get to WW next week! Crikey!

Well done u!!!!

I've just weighed on my own scales which are diff from the class scales but by going by them i'm 1.5 lbs on......which I can cope with considering I was 2 lbs over my goal for xmas...

xxx

WTF?! I think I have lost 3 lbs..???

Don't you argue with a scale m'dear!!!!!!!
Very WELL DONE!!!!!!
Have a fab week - I am not even coming close to the scale!!!!!! Scale aint my friend any more :-( xxx

Well done on the 3lb loss Jen. I am too much of a coward to get on the scales yet - will give it a couple of days now I am back on track and then see what damage has been done!

Lesley
X

I think I subconsciously celebrated my loss... haha

Hmm.

Actually, it isn't funny, it was bloody stupid to be honest. But hey ho. Last one.

Yesterday wasn't too bad for food. Going by the plan. I was expecting to go over my points anyway, and then I stupidly ended up binging... :( But here we go, everything listed...

Breakfast was poached eggs n toast - [5]
I had 2 digestives with a cuppa to warm up, it was freezing in the office! [2]

Lunch was a tin of WW chicken soup [1.5]

When I got in from work, that's when the bad times hit. I had a pepperoni, cheese and a ciabatta toastie thing. I didn’t really need it, but I wanted it... I'd guess at [8] though I'm not sure on the pepperoni..
I also had 6, yes 6, pancakes. I threw away the packet before checking the NVs and I can't find it in the book, so I'll guess at 10 points for the lot. They weren't the big ones, so I don't think they would be quite 2 points each..? No butter though, just dry.

Then dinner (no, I'm still not finished yet..!)
Chicken Tandoori, 2 spoons of rice, 3 mini onion bhajis and a plain paratha. The paratha itself was 262 calories. I gave up counting at this point...

And a WW Chocolate mini roll. [2]

So that's 63 billion points yesterday...

So here’s the thing. That’s it. I am NOT going into 2010 as a binge-eater. That is it. That is the last straw. I am drawing a line under it, I am taking control, I would rather be a neurotic control freak than a binge-eating fat cow.

So that’s my line..!

Fresh start today.

Breakfast – WW Bacon [not too bad actually, I was honestly expecting a disappointment..!] and two slices of bread [4]

Snack – WW Chocolate Mini Roll [2]

Lunch – Ciabatta Roll, Chicken, and Pesto [6] probably being a bit generous on the chicken there, I've counted 2.5 for this but it wasn't quite that much... Shoulda weighed it this morning when I was making it!

Snack – Yogurt [1] 2 digestives [2]

Dinner – Baked potato I think, with tuna, red onion and cream cheese [6.5]

That’s a total of 21.5.

And a bit of advice to people - If you make a sandwich with pesto in the morning before going to work - Don't lick the knife, or you'll be hankering for pesto ALL DAY...!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all have a good celebration, whatever you decide to do!

Since Aberdeen has no street party this year, and its bloomin freezing anyway, we've decided on a quiet night in with booze and food.

Joy!

He wants a KFC bucket, and a bottle of morgans. :)

So I'm having a hefty breakfast of beans on toast, followed by a lunch of a ham n pickle sandwich. This totals 8 points for the day, leaving 16 to 18 for the evening event...

Hmm...

See you all in 2010..! :)

have a good one jen!!!

i've got my folks and some of my in laws tomoz night for a wee shindig!!!! wi stovies and plenty of booze!!! lol

a' the best for 2010!!!.x

Hahaha, well we definitely managed a bottle or two...
Crawled out of bed at 11.30 this morning to a Biker Boy bacon sandwich - Bacon, Cheese, Egg and tomato. It was sooooo good.
Off to do me meal plans tonight for the week ahead. Tricky, because people are fighting for my company this week, given its a special day on tuesday... haha!

The WiiFit says that I have now put on 5lbs... GRAND!

Pfft.

Well, I have given up chocolate for my Jan 2010 challenge. This ought to kick start me somewhat!

Todays food -
Breakfast - Poached eggs on toast. I had 3 slices of toast, ack.. And 2 eggs - [6]
Snack - Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. oops [4.5] and a digestive biccie [1]
Lunch - boring Ham Sandwich [3]
Tea will be leftover quorn bolognese [2.5] and I think a baked potato [2.5]

That's 19.
Nae bad :)

Wiifit - Says that I have lost 4lbs since yesterday... lol. I'm a bit concerned I will end up WEIGHING MYSELF EVERYDAY! Last time I did that, I ended up slightly obsessed with numbers. Hmm. Maybe this will do me good.... who knows!

Breakfast - Bacon + mushroom sarnie - 5
Snack - Oatsosimple + all bran - 5.5
Lunch - Baked Potato, philly and ham - 4.5
snack - Kit Kat - 2
Dinner - Thinking of a chicken casserole from the freezer - 5.5?

:)

Your wifit is most def playing up!!!Not to be trusted!
On the other note I got so badly obsessed with my scale that I would weight myself few times a day haha
Mhmmm, how do you call it? slightly obsessed with the numbers? LOL
Good luck with your day xxx

Happy new year Jen - hope it's a good one for you and the weight loss goes well! You are doing far better than me I think! I seem to be having problems settling back into normal eating - just want to pick, pick, pick!!

Anyway, look forward to reading your posts and hope you manage to go choc free throughout January - my aim is to lose 5lbs (I feel failure creeping up already)!

Good luck for 2010! :D

Lesley
X

Last edited:
Back