August 2016 Challenge

Hi STS for me...
Everyone is doing so well!!
X

Haha - will not hit 10lbs this month!

Will paste my post from the quarterly challenge as I'm a big old lazy bones:

Hullo hullo!

After my week off last week I sts this week - over the moon about that as I had cream teas, pizza etc. But I used flexi synning so was super good when I wasn't being super naughty. Back on it now! Hoping for a good loss, I'll have to weigh in on Wednesday as I'm off to Paris on Thursday (first world problems, eh?!). Not sure how I'll do that week, but I'm only away for half the week so..! I'm still hoping to get my 2.5 stone award before the end of August! Hope you're all well.
:D

2.5 this week please

groups slimmer of the year
and slimmer of the week

I think thats a good week :) :)

Wow Wow Wow.... amazing stuff :D

Gosh everyone's doing so well in here... apart from me 1/2lb on this week (yesterday) I'm absolutely devastated but determined to have a great week this week.

Don't be sad.... off is off we all have weeks like that xx

Lost 5lb this week xx

You are fair disappearing :D

A gain of 1lb for me this week. It's because of my holiday. I always gain a week later, so 1lb is not bad really for 2 weeks eating and drinking everything in sight in Barbados is it! :D xx

Sorry for delay my Internet has been down all week! And I've been off work so not stopped. I lost 2lbs at class on Monday! So got a half stone award from there but really because I started before class I'm over a stone off. Gonna confuse me keeping two scores lol!

Well done everyone this week!

Just a pound for me this week. Disappointing but I know why x

Well done

1 1/2 off this week... little disappointed as hoped for more but its also that time of the month and that always seems to bloat me a bit!
That means 3 1/2 next week to meet my target.. eek.

well done and good luck

2lb off for me this week not had to say I had a really bad cheat day

lucky you

1 lb off for me.....

Back