August 2016 Challenge

Massive Congratulations to @slimfor2016 @Pineapples92

Smashed it!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Look at all this green, absolutely amazing, and currently we have lost over 9 stone collectively this month…thats unreal! Still have two more weeks left so I know we can smash it this month!
Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 11.18.09.png

Well done - every pound off is a step in the right direction.

Thanks sweetie..... it's not the amount I was hoping for, but I've had awful insomnia this week... hardly slept at all and that always messes me up... so getting any loss at all was hard even though I was spot on plan and exercised too..... hope my sleep sorts itself out soon as I feel like poop :(

1lb off for me too. Not gunna hit this months target :(

Still sliding the right way sweetie... well done x

Don't worry @Jodieboo I won't hit my target either this month but you are still moving in the right direction. Keep strong x

Great attitude xx

Thanks sweetie..... it's not the amount I was hoping for, but I've had awful insomnia this week... hardly slept at all and that always messes me up... so getting any loss at all was hard even though I was spot on plan and exercised too..... hope my sleep sorts itself out soon as I feel like poop :(

Still sliding the right way sweetie... well done x
Thank you. You're right, at least it's off and not on. My sleep has been terrible since I've had my son - more so the last month or so, I wonder if it could be playing havoc with me too? I'm up 4 or 5 times a night and never feel rested nowadays

Thank you. You're right, at least it's off and not on. My sleep has been terrible since I've had my son - more so the last month or so, I wonder if it could be playing havoc with me too? I'm up 4 or 5 times a night and never feel rested nowadays

could well be sweetie..... it does do strange things to the body x

I gained 1.5lbs :mad::( so upset as I've been so on plan but I have my totm looming around the corner and my clinical room today was so hot and I felt bloated all day. Think there's some fluid retention. (Oh excuses lol) Hopefully it comes off next week! I was so close to my August target too:mad:

Well done on all the loses!

This thread is brilliant! Congrats, everyone!

Is it just a target-based thread? Or do you incorporate exercise or extra easy days, or something else to boost weight loss?

Sorry, I'm quite new to this and not sure what exactly it entails!

1.5lb off for me this week please x

way to go Hunny :D

Another 1lb off for me this week

another one bites the dust :D

I gained 1.5lbs :mad::( so upset as I've been so on plan but I have my totm looming around the corner and my clinical room today was so hot and I felt bloated all day. Think there's some fluid retention. (Oh excuses lol) Hopefully it comes off next week! I was so close to my August target too:mad:

Well done on all the loses!

I feel your pain hun.. I'm sure it will go soon x

Another lb off for me! Sorry for delay in post :) xx

yay.... kicked that pound out :D

Back