august 6th

eeerrr wait for meeeee......
joke i'm in ok i'm gonna say something crazy but i want to loose 18lbs
bring it on ha ah haaaaa

Hi Tryer, Jacci and Shane.....welcome to this fantabulous challenge. There'll be nothing left of us soon yay!!!!!

Lets do this xxx

Hi Lisa, we seem to be tripping up over eachother all over this forum:) great to hear your sounding so focused. Me too...after 2 yucky weeks.

Have a good day xxx

Good afternoon everyone,

Hope you're all having a great day. How is everyone getting on? I'm really looking forward to seeing where I am by 6th August :)

Manic day for me and haven't been very well but nothing is pushing me off track. No way..... nit with this new challenge to do lol

Hugs xxx

Afternoon, i'm doing really well, although think i'm gonna need to up my water a bit today, only on my third pint, struggling to get it down me today for some reason, but good otherwise!

coolio so on our quest to independance we have so far wait for it .. ererm drum roll please padam padam padah.....

lisa claire - 23lb
sunshine singer 9.5lb
tryer 18lb
jacci 21lb
shane0704 23lb
thelma 21lb
lizs 21lb
knickers 14lb
towergilly 30lb
purplepixie 18lb

amounts to follow

size102b
canireallydothis
mich1010
indian princess

wohooo come on lets do this!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, hope you're all doing well. I seem to have caught some bug throat thing from my germy students :)

Lets all have a great 100% day and keep focused.

xxx

i had a leaving do yesterday and drank wine, and today i feel rrrrough! im not letting it put me off though, i used to fall right off the wagon for a good few days after a small blip and lend myself excuses for eating more junk food but i think (hopefully) ive got my head round this now

- surely thin people have a bit of cake now and then but then get on with healthy eating the rest of the day? and dont think to themselves 'oh well ive had a bit of cake today so i may as well have a fatty burger for dinner instead of the salad'. my parents are very overweight and were when i was a kid, and i have always been chubby/overweight since i was about 10 so i dont really know how an adult with a healthy bmi and a healthy attitude to food handles it. but i think im getting there.

hi knickers think your right its surely about choosing and eating consciously and being aware of what you eat it occured to me yesterday how often i used to do that or carry on eating even when i knew i had enough,
my mate good all week and eats what she wants on a sunday- goes to the gym on monday and works it of - it's surely about just being more aware of the consequences of my actions i've never limited what i eat if i want something i have it i never say no to myself i dont have a child but when i'm with my stepson i make sure he eats the right balance of food - need to love myself as much as i love him x
bring it on!

I'm up for this. 6th August is roughly 6 weeks before my wedding anniversary I am aiming for 18lb. that should take me to a BMI of 26 or something very close to 'normal'

Hi Purplepixie,

It's great that you're joining us with the August 6th Challenge. you have a great reason too. Good luck xxx

welcome purplepixie - what a great reason for joining good luck x

hi guy's hope everyone's keeping ok and still enjoying the challenge i'm 9lb's down this week and wondering if i should move the goal post!
SO excited cant believe how great this diet is !

hi towergilly, i think you should move the goal post! aim high!

That's an amazing loss. Well done.

I've come out of a tough time but looking forward now. Only down a lb so I now have 8.5lbs to lose. My friend just had a baby of that weight so so far I've lost an average sized 2 year old and still have a baby to lose!!!! The joys xxx
Have a great day everyone xxx

hi sunshine singer there's no only every loss is a loss i've lost a average 2 year old and looking forward to losing many more!

Yeap you're right. I'm happy as long as the scales are moving the right way lol. Hope you're having a good day xxx

i really surprised myself was left in a room full of "treats" and didn't touch them want to be healthy more than anything -
i was around alot of people who "know" me or at least think they do and could see them raising their eyes as i moved to the table little did they know i only wanted a spoon to stir my nettle tea!

Back