AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY CHALLENGE! Get In!!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Anyone up for the August Bank Holiday Challenge? The date of the BH is Monday, 25-08-08.

If we start the challenge today, our first losses posted would be from Next Monday on, yeah? That way we all start posting the same week.

So all aboard! Lets get that challenge train rollin!!!! Don't go off the rails and you will get your goal!!

A bit of housekeeping....

As before, just copy the post with names and goals into new posts, adding or editing yours as you go. That way we will not lose the format.

Good luck everyone!!!

XX

BLONDE LOGIC - 25 pounds :)
RecoveringChocaholic -28lbs:D

Sheena-24 pounds:)

OK peeps - before this gets too messy....and hard to follow....

When you join the challenge, PLEASE copy and past the entire list of names and goals when you add your own so they all stay togther on one page. Makes updating and tracking much more enjoyable then trawling through individual posts!!

Not trying to be pedantic or anal, lol, but its just the way it has worked best on the others!!

Good luck everyone!!! Lets DO IT!!!!!!!!

:)
xxx

Oh dear BL we have another naughty one in our midst :eek: :D :D

I am sitting out on the august challenge though I am going to be in RTM. And how good does it feel to say that.

Good. That's the way we like it. :D :rotflmao:

I am hoping, and pretty sure the August Challenge will be my last of that nature and any further ones will be in RTM. Certainly hope so anyway! :)

SweetFannyAdams - 28 pounds

Toller-Girl - 7lbs

JELLYBABIE - 25LBS :p

Twinny - 21lb :D

SweetFannyAdams - 28 pounds

Toller-Girl - 7lbs