August challenge anyone?

shelley0363 said:
Hi I just started yesterday, can I join please? I would like 7lb off by the end of August thanks

How was your first day shelley? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All done Shelley - hope your first day was OK. I take a while to get into the swing of things, but I find it fine now.

AnnyaSB 3lbs goal - 0lbs lost
toxicsgrl 10lbs goal - 0lbs lost
Oasis6918 6lbs goal - 0lbs lost
Hayley83 8lbs goal - 0lbs lost
MrsWilsoncroft 4lbs goal - 0lbs lost
Lisalollipop 7lbs goal - 0lbs lost
mcv 7lbs goal - 0lbs lost
Chazz27 10lbs goal - 0lbs lost
FattyMcBigbum 7lbs goal - 0lbs lost
Loser85 8lbs goal - 0lbs lost
Shelley0363 7lbs goal - 0lbs lost

shelley0363 said:
Thanks girls, yes my first day was ok, I am just so starving!! I know it will get easier though I just gotta keep drinking the water!

Are you have your snacks well spaced out? Maybe have 2 50 cal snacks an hour apart to help the hunger xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had my shake at 9 then snack bar at 11 I have just had a bit of melon and gonna have shake at 1 then another snack about 3 then proper tea at 5 and maybe snack later? An apple or something? Its working out at 1300 ish cals which is hard for me as I'm used to doing slimming world where I can eat a fair bit!! Even when I calorie count I have 1700, I'm hoping the losses will be worth it x

I'm like you, but it does get easier after the first couple of days. Keep up with it, it'll be worth it. I use 300mls of skimmed milk so my shakes last longer, it's an extra 17 cals or something so it doesn't use up much of your allowance xx

First weigh in for August on Friday, but been away and didn't have time to log it before I went.

Not much, but bettter than a kick in the bum - 0.6lbs!

AnnyaSB 3lbs goal - 0.6lbs lost - 2.6lbs to go
Hayley83 8lbs goal - 0lbs lost

well done annya :) i forgot about this challenge! im not weighing til next fri so will update then :) xx

Thanks ladies - not much, but every little helps! I have been away at a rally this weekend and stayed off the booze (empty calories) and only had one meal out over the 3 days so I am hoping it won't affect me - but sadly it doesn't take much to tip the scales in my case!

Good luck to you both. I look forward to your results on Friday (and my second weigh in too) are you both doing fortnightly weigh-ins now?? I have been thinking if extending mine out to once monthly as I lose such small weekly amounts now (if at all) and it could easily get slower still with only 9.6lbs to go to initial target, but I'm not sure I have the guts to wait that long between weigh-ins :eek:

Annya said:
Thanks ladies - not much, but every little helps! I have been away at a rally this weekend and stayed off the booze (empty calories) and only had one meal out over the 3 days so I am hoping it won't affect me - but sadly it doesn't take much to tip the scales in my case!

Good luck to you both. I look forward to your results on Friday (and my second weigh in too) are you both doing fortnightly weigh-ins now?? I have been thinking if extending mine out to once monthly as I lose such small weekly amounts now (if at all) and it could easily get slower still with only 9.6lbs to go to initial target, but I'm not sure I have the guts to wait that long between weigh-ins :eek:

I thought if I weighed weekly as a once off I might see a really good loss but I honestly feel like I've gained but we will see then I'm back to weekly weigh ins x

Well done Hayley. As you say, a loss is a loss and it's 1/2 a pound more than I lost too ;) I've updated the list.......

Hayley83 8lbs goal - 1lbs lost - 7lbs to go

Annya said:
Well done Hayley. As you say, a loss is a loss and it's 1/2 a pound more than I lost too ;) I've updated the list.......

Hey, can I join please I'd like to lose 10lb this month please xx

Sure thing LadyT - welcome, the more the merrier!

LadyT 10lbs goal - 0lbs lost

Oasis & toxic - don't forget to update your table and well done on your losses :D

Annya said:
thanks for the reminder :) xx

toxicsgrl 10lbs goal - 4.6lbs lost - 5.4lbs to go