August Challenge - Total loss: 57lbs :)

Thanks Starlight, but my weigh in night is Tuesday - but I can post results on the Weds if you want xx

Thanks Starlight, but my weigh in night is Tuesday - but I can post results on the Weds if you want xx

Oops sorry - changed it to Tues :)

Week one of the August challenge and we are off to a good start lol

2lb off :D

Hi mate I wont be joining this months challenge as I am not going tonight, working late and then I am away for 3 weeks so wont be able to update. Will definately be up for the September one though.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

It's abit late Starlight but I'd like to sign up please.

I won't be able to update on weeks 2 & 3 as I'll be away, & my ideal goal would be to STS.(Probably be content with a gain of less than 3 lbs,but aiming at STS.

W/I Day is Tues.

Hi Starlight
I lost 2lb this week.
Cheers m'dears
xx

Hi Starlight.

I lost 3.5lbs on my first week's weigh in! Whoo hoo. Looks like my August target of 4lbs might actually be achievable x x x

Jane
Weigh in day: tuesday
Aim for August: STS
Week 1:- 3lb :eek::D
Week 2:France no W/I
Week 3:France no W/I
Week 4:??????????. I'll be bck for this. will sign in 30.08.07 & confess!

Hi, Can I join in?
I started on the 6th August, so I really only have 3 weeks of weigh-ins, as I weigh on a Monday. From that, I would aim to loose 5lbs this month.

Is it still ok to join I have had this weeks weigh in last night and lost 5.5Lbs and I want to lose another 6 by the end of Aug.:D

Brilliant start sonban :)

Have added you

Ahh thanks starlight if it was not for you introducing me to this site I am not sure if I would have carried on. But all the support you get on here and being able to support other people gave me the incentive to carry on so thanks you are a star.:hug99:

Ahh thanks starlight if it was not for you introducing me to this site I am not sure if I would have carried on. But all the support you get on here and being able to support other people gave me the incentive to carry on so thanks you are a star.:hug99:

Awwww thanks Sonia :)

I have to admit I wouldnt have got this far without Minimins either :)

Back