**August Challenge**

I 2nd that.....I have never eaten so much great food and lost weight. When I'm at work no-one actually thinks I could be on a diet because of the stuff I eat throughout the day.

This perhaps so tacky but I don't enjoy eating the rubbish I used to it always makes me feel sick & sluggish afterwards.

your not the only one. i went on holiday an all food there was fried, even the sandwiches! salads were like £10 too an was not paying that.. anyway, eating the foods i did makes me feel rubbish... when i have indian foods now it makes me go to the loo :rolleyes:

i love the amount you can eat, an all the time! x

Yay, lost 3lb this week :)

1lb off this week :)

Updated on phone so will add smileys later!

1lb off for me- 5 to go.
I'd better get a move on lol !

2 off for me, making 7lbs left, I'd better get a move on too!

I've been nominated as a semi finalist for woman of the year in my group! Complete shocker, I've only been going 6 weeks lol! Don't think I'll win iras the other woman has lost 6 stone but she never stays to class. We have to say a little about our journey on Monday and how we get the results we have and what motivates us etc and then I think the group decide who gets the award for the group! Will wait and see what Monday brings! Xx

I've been nominated as a semi finalist for woman of the year in my group! Complete shocker, I've only been going 6 weeks lol! Don't think I'll win iras the other woman has lost 6 stone but she never stays to class. We have to say a little about our journey on Monday and how we get the results we have and what motivates us etc and then I think the group decide who gets the award for the group! Will wait and see what Monday brings! Xx

OMG How embarrassing! LOL, no, seriously, that's amazing. Congratulations!

Haha no you're right, it will be embarrassing! I'll get through it though, thanks hun :) xx

Half off for me. Got weighed in my jeans n usually don't so might've been more

Updated. I know what you mean, I weighed in jeans for the first 6 weeks, then found some really lightweight trousers a few weeks ago and have worn them since. Every wednesday I scrabble about trying to locate them cos I daren't go back to jeans again!

Maintain for me tonight. Think I may give up on my goal for a bit as I'm at target and have no motivation to drop my target at the moment.

Running With Scissors said:
Updated. I know what you mean, I weighed in jeans for the first 6 weeks, then found some really lightweight trousers a few weeks ago and have worn them since. Every wednesday I scrabble about trying to locate them cos I daren't go back to jeans again!

I was running late n couldn't get changed before going. Everyone said I should allow 2lb for my jeans but I guess I can find out next week

Unfortunately august not off 2 a gr8 start. Put 1 on but really nd 2 get head back in2 it. Planning holiday abroad nxt yr & don't want 2 b covered up all time :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Maintain for me tonight. Think I may give up on my goal for a bit as I'm at target and have no motivation to drop my target at the moment.

Hi Michmick, should I change yours to a 'wanting to maintain' for August?

Aw, hope she's feeling better now. Here's to an amazing loss next week!

All updated, if anyone takes offence at the smilies, please let me know!

Well I've just been shopping as Ben needed some new jeans and there was a sale on, so I thought i'd get some new jeans too as my size 20's are falling down. Found a new pair for £7 and they're a size 16!!! They go on and do up, which is the first time a size 16 has got past my thighs in a long time! I have a slight muffin top at the front still, but give it a couple of weeks and I think they'll look perfect! So pleased! xx

sammyb1985 said:
Well I've just been shopping as Ben needed some new jeans and there was a sale on, so I thought i'd get some new jeans too as my size 20's are falling down. Found a new pair for £7 and they're a size 16!!! They go on and do up, which is the first time a size 16 has got past my thighs in a long time! I have a slight muffin top at the front still, but give it a couple of weeks and I think they'll look perfect! So pleased! xx

Nice 1, I love it when you go shopping n things just fit better. Although I went shopping other week n he offered to buy me some clothes do I was like erm yeah ok. Went in shop n tried on my usual size n they just didn't fit right.....too baggy but size smaller looked tight so ended up leaving with nothing n feeling like I should gain just to fit the clothes I wanted. Anyway, I decided that was a silly idea n am sticking with it. Hopefully I will get the size smaller soon

Good luck with losing the muffin top. Now u have something to really aim for too

Back