**August Challenge**

I gained a lb. Don't know what I did really as I was set for losing 2lb.. ah well. So im going to change my target, I'll see how my weigh in goes this coming Monday then decide after that how much to lower it by if thats ok x

Another pound off this week! :) Didn't win Woman of the Year, but I think Joanne deserved to win it as she has lost 6 stone and has been going to the group a lot longer than me :) So a total of 1 stones 5lbs lost in the last 7 weeks (2 stone 12lbs lost since I had Jack!) and really pleased with those results! :D xx

One pound off today - need to be extra good to meet my target now! I can do it!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(updated)

Boo :( i gained half a pound... (i did go to chiquitos with hubby though! saved syns but just doesnt help me :( )

1lb off for me :) think I've been a bit optimistic with my target but sod it it's good to aim high!

Boo :( i gained half a pound... (i did go to chiquitos with hubby though! saved syns but just doesnt help me :( )

Aw, boo indeed! I can't save syns either, use 'em or lose 'em!

1lb off for me :) think I've been a bit optimistic with my target but sod it it's good to aim high!

Slow and steady wins the race! (That's what I'm telling myself, anyway!)

Hi All

STS this week for which I am REALLY happy as I was looking for a gain so I need to get back on track this week so I can get a loss, I am doubtful that I will meet my target but I am not adjusting, will just see how it goes!!!

Well done Alycyn.

1.5 off for me. I got rid of the 15's in 6 weeks, the 14's are taking twice as long!

Aw, boo indeed! I can't save syns either, use 'em or lose 'em!

yep it worked once for me when i first started but thats it. never work now which sucks. but half a pound gain is better than a pound! :)

Jo2982 said:
1.5 off for me tonight. Can someone update the list for me

Updated, well done half way there! X

2lbs off for me this week :)

Sorry haven't updated for two weeks- last week I lost the 2.5lbs I put on during the first week in August, then this week I lost a further 3.5lbs, so by my calculation that leaves me with 7lbs to go.... it almost feels doable :D

Wow, that's brilliant! And it's even more doable as you now have 6.5lbs to go, not 7!

(Week 1 + 2.5 (12.5lbs)
week 2 - 2.5 (10lbs)
Week 3 -3.5 (6.5lbs))

Could you please update me Running with Scissors? I lost 4.5 last week and 2 this week :)

Back