**August Challenge**

michmick said:
Half a pound off this week, also got woman of the year which I'm thrilled about

Updated and congratulations!

Our woman of the year just got a £4 recipe book!

1lb off this week, can someone please update me please don't think I got updated last week either so total loss so far for August is 4.5lbs x

4lbs off for me this week :) so pleased! That's 10.5lbs in 3 weeks!

4lbs off for me this week :) so pleased! That's 10.5lbs in 3 weeks!

That's odd, i remember updating yours, maybe I didn't save it, sorry! Please check. x

1lb off this week, can someone please update me please don't think I got updated last week either so total loss so far for August is 4.5lbs x

Updated, sorry lilbabyfish, I could have sworn I didn't miss anyone, I'll be more careful x

I lost 2.5lbs in August so didn't make my goal of 6lbs ! Happy to be going the right way though , no matter how slowly. Well done to everyone XX

I lost 4.5lbs this week! Can't believe it! So i've lost 1 stone 10.5lbs in 9 weeks (24.5lbs)! Got my stone and a half award and my club 10 awards! So pleased! Have lost 3 stone 3.5lbs in the 17 and a half weeks since I had Jack! :D

So for the challenge I managed 9 pounds, so not too far off my target! :)

Think the massive trek around Manchester helped with that result, so may try some more walking this week. I cant do the c25k or 30DS as Dr thinks I have gallstones :cry: so got to take it easy. On a positive note I went shopping for a wedding outfit on saturday and it was the first ever shopping trip I haven't felt like crying and actually enjoyed! The only problem is that I found too much stuff that I liked and fit me (tried on 9 dresses!) and ended up buying TWO dresses in a size 16!!! This losing weight malarkey may be good for my confidence, but it's not good for my bank balance lol! xx

I lost 2.5lbs in August so didn't make my goal of 6lbs ! Happy to be going the right way though , no matter how slowly. Well done to everyone XX

Well done! :)

I lost 4.5lbs this week!

So for the challenge I managed 9 pounds, so not too far off my target! :)

Sammy, I only have 3 weigh ins from you for August - -2.5, -1, -4.5 making a total of -8? Did you miss posting another 1lb loss?

And you are amazing! We have similar stats as eachother, just getting out of the 200's, and into the 13 stone bracket. (I'm not quite there yet) xx

Running With Scissors said:
Well done! :)

Sammy, I only have 3 weigh ins from you for August - -2.5, -1, -4.5 making a total of -8? Did you miss posting another 1lb loss?

And you are amazing! We have similar stats as eachother, just getting out of the 200's, and into the 13 stone bracket. (I'm not quite there yet) xx

Thanks hunny! Yeah I lost 2.5, 1, 1 and 4.5. SO happy to be out of the 200's - never going to be there again! I feel so great being in the 13's! It's amazing! This weight feels like it's falling off with minimum effort, the best kind of diet! :) I don't feel like I look that different as I'm still the same shape, but im smaller all over and can tell by dress sizes and the fact that I feel so much healthier in myself, not getting out of breath as easily. Once I have my stomach sorted and know if it's gallstones or not and am allowed to exercise I'll work on the toning and reshaping my body, but for now I'm just happy to be getting rid of that horrible fat, I just imagine my organs being able to breathe so much easier without all that extra fat clogging them up and it makesme feel great! I'll be healthier for my little boy and I'll look damn hot in my wedding dress next year! :) you'll be following me into the 13's very soon hunny! Xx

2lbs off for me this week please. Haven't quite hit my target, but still pleased with how the month has gone seeing as my birthday weekend of gluttony was right in the middle! Well done to everyone on some fab losses! :) x

Miss_Corset said:
2lbs off for me this week please. Haven't quite hit my target, but still pleased with how the month has gone seeing as my birthday weekend of gluttony was right in the middle! Well done to everyone on some fab losses! :) x

Good job hunny! You're doing so great! Xx

-3lb... got my 4 stone award :woohoo:

didnt achieve my goal but ohh well. it was high for now, my weightloss is slowing down...

Last edited:
Miss_Corset said:
Aww thanks lovely. So are you! You must be so pleased! :D x

Thanks hunny I am! Feeling positive about reaching target early new year :) xx

Well another challenge failed. Think i should stay clear of them. Put 1 on this wk, so disappointed as was on plan this wk, put it down 2 starting exercise. Good luck 2 every1 in the comin months x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back