August Challenge.

julesgr

Well as I made my target in the July challenge I'm going to set myself a target of 5lbs again. anyone else up for it?

Julesgr (5lb)

Oh yep count me in, Haven`t been able to get to wi since my hols.
5 lbs for me

Julesgr (5lb)
sazzy34 5lbs

Yes I need a challenge! Possibly a bit optimistic but gonna give it a go;

Julesgr (5lb)
sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb

Julesgr (5lb)
sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb
Clairebelle 5lbs

I'll join again,

got weighed on Tuesday 29th July and was 12.4, so hopefully will be 11.13 by the end of this month!!

Claire
xx

Julesgr (5lb)
sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb
Clairebelle 5lbs - 1lb

Lost a pound this week, weight dropping off pretty slowly at the moment, am really going to focus this week and hopefully have a slightly larger drop (anything over 2 pounds will be brilliant!)

Claire
xxx

:sign0144:

Julesgr (5lb)
sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb
Clairebelle 5lbs - 1lb
Mandy 4.5lbs

Do you mind if a new girl joins in?

I've got 4.5 lbs to lose to reach my 5st, so I'll do my best to do that by the end of the month.

I weigh in tonight, so we'll see what happens.

x

Julesgr (5lb)- 10lb!!! (not expecting this to stay off as have been ill)
sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb
Clairebelle 5lbs - 1lb
Mandy 4.5lbs

Stayed the same this week, :sigh: wasn't expecting anything huge though.

Here's to a more successful week next week.

Hope you feel better soon Jules x

Oh dear!!

I was at a festival from Thursday to Saturday, so knew I'd not be able to eat as well as I should, however I wasn't planning on slipping over in a muddy field, twisting my ankle hence thwarting my plans to salsacise like mad to work it all off.

All leading me to admit that I put on 2lbs this week. :cry:

I've spoken to my instructor & we've decided that I'm going to do a week of 'Fat Attack' to see if that will help me out of my current rut!

Fingers crossed x

Mandy we all go through bad patches at least you are going to continue to persevere and not give in.

Julesgr (5lb)- 10lb- 0lb
sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb
Clairebelle 5lbs - 1lb
Mandy 4.5lbs

I didn't manage to get to class this week as not well enough to drive just yet because of the vertigo.

Hope you are feeling better soon Jules!

And Mandy - well done on seeing it through. I've been going 8 weeks now I think and not put any on yet, but weight loss is really slowing down and I'm getting a bit annoyed with it all. But will keep going !

Julesgr (5lb)- 10lb- 0lb
sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb
Clairebelle 5lbs - 1lb - 1lb
Mandy 4.5lbs

Another pound off this week, gah. I really need a 2 pound + loss I think to motivate me again! Am getting married at the end of November, so want to loss as much as possible before then!

Claire
xx

Julesgr (5lb)- 10lb- 0lb
sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb
Mandy 6.5lbs - 3.5lbs

Yay! I lost 3.5lbs this week, although to reach my target of 5st loss I've had to amend my target to add the 2lbs I gained last week.

Will have another 'being good' week & see if I make the next 3lbs! I've earmarked a lovely handbag as my 5 stone treat, so fingers crossed again!

How's everyone else getting on?

M xx

Julesgr (5lb)- 10lb- 0lb -1lb
sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb
Mandy 6.5lbs - 3.5lbs

Well done Mandy!
quite pleased with my 1lb but o weigh in next week as our instructors having a wek off and I can't say I blame her!

sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb - 3lb
Mandy 6.5lbs - 3.5lbs

sazzy34 5lbs
h2shrink 7lb - 3lb
Clairebelle 5lbs - 1lb - 1lb - 1lb
Mandy 6.5lbs - 3.5lbs

Just a pound again for me this week. I guess I should be pleased that I'm managed to regularly lose a pound each week! Doesn't look like I'm going to hit my target - especially as I'm not getting weighed next week as my instructor is away!

Back