August DVD Exercise Challenge

I normally do my dvd in the evening when I havea burst of energy but sometimes if I am feeling a little crazy I do them in the morning!
I to do a section of a fitness dvd for about 30 mins plus warm up etc :D

i'm gonna try the morning, should kick start the day. A friend also reccommended the '10 Minute Solution - Knockout Body Workout' dvd, which can be done in sections, a little like davina by the sound of it so I can do a few at a time! amazon...here I come!

Ooh sounds good. Let us know if you rate it, could do with a new DVD.

Today's four mile run turned out to be an 8 mile run in the rain, it was great. Felt so much better than yesterday (probably because I had breakfast before running, or maybe the "off-diet" treacle tart I had for pudding last night gave me an extra boost!)

Now about to do L3 of the shred. Gonna have an easier day tomorrow.

i will let you know how the 10 mins go!

What are the shred dvds I keep reading about...may have to google it!

its jillian michaels DVD (personal trainer from the US Biggest Loser tv programme). It's FAB. Three levels, each 20 mins long (25 mins including warm up and cool down), and each 20 mins has 3 mins strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 min abs, repeated 3 times with different exercises. All you need are hand weights and the DVD.

I've done it every day for the last 12 days, and my abs are noticably more defined and I am much stronger than when I started.

Well this week so far I have completed 2/3 sections that I aimed to do. I am not sure if I do the third section tomorrow as lack of sleep due to depresion has hit me, doh:banghead:
However, my fella is coming tomorrow and I see my CPN so there is a 50% I will do it as I will feel more perkier :D
If not I have scheduled to have it completed on Sunday. I have found the exercise help with my mood even though I have only been doing it for the last couple of weeks, Saying that I do have to be careful by not getting away with myself and being extreme and doing too much. Baby steps and my personal foal with fitness is to stick with Davina The Power of Three, for a good few months, yay.

hello peeps. seems like you doing well.
I havent done anything for over a week. Im having some TO until Monday cos I need to get these puppies sorted.
will post back then :D have great weekend x

I hope you sort your pups and exercise regine ;) I have completed Davina Abdominal section and it was bloody hard work thorugh having noly just managed 4hrs sleep, grr! Out the way now thoguh so I can relax and enjoy my weekend with sunday dinner lamb :D Enjoy your weekend girlies :)

Back