August starters

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by sojafay, 27 September 2010 Social URL.

1. sojafay

sojafay Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.54%)
    Well after my illicit chinese last week, I have been head down and 100%.
    Sketchers an pedometer have been well used and the reward 8lbs off really really pleased:)
    Slipping up has made me feel stronger in a strange way, i know whatever i crave will only feel good for as long as i am eating it but then guilt, remorse and self loathing hang around a lot longer just not worth it.
    I am 50 days in now omg half way there....
    I am almost a third of the way in weight loss...
    I am building an understanding of my relationship with food and will take control....
    Gawd so excited
    Be well
    Sojafay

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennifer80

Jennifer80 Full Member

Well done that's fantastic! You must be feeling great :D

4. Jennifer80

Jennifer80 Full Member

This in itself is quite inspiring :)

5. sojafay

sojafay Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.54%)
    Thanks Jennifer

It is weird how slipping up has actually helped . Like its taken the mystery away and i am quite happy to keep going now.
    Family have been amazing keeping me going, I think they realised how upset i was at slipping up and now are actually offering to walk with me.
    I invested in a better pedometer, unfortunately the LL one wasnt much good (sorry LL)
    OH and son want one now and want to start a step league table sigh.... testosterone and competitiveness.
    I kinda like how even though this is my journey they are becoming involved and maybe start one of there own.
    Thanks again
    Be well
    Sojafay

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.