• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

August starters

S: 18st8lb C: 17st5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 1st3lb(6.54%)
Well after my illicit chinese last week, I have been head down and 100%.
Sketchers an pedometer have been well used and the reward 8lbs off really really pleased:)
Slipping up has made me feel stronger in a strange way, i know whatever i crave will only feel good for as long as i am eating it but then guilt, remorse and self loathing hang around a lot longer just not worth it.
I am 50 days in now omg half way there....
I am almost a third of the way in weight loss...
I am building an understanding of my relationship with food and will take control....
Gawd so excited
Be well
Sojafay

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st8lb C: 17st5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 1st3lb(6.54%)
Thanks Jennifer

It is weird how slipping up has actually helped . Like its taken the mystery away and i am quite happy to keep going now.
Family have been amazing keeping me going, I think they realised how upset i was at slipping up and now are actually offering to walk with me.
I invested in a better pedometer, unfortunately the LL one wasnt much good (sorry LL)
OH and son want one now and want to start a step league table sigh.... testosterone and competitiveness.
I kinda like how even though this is my journey they are becoming involved and maybe start one of there own.
Thanks again
Be well
Sojafay

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 4
Lighter Life Forum 70
Exante 1305
Lighter Life Forum 1
Lighter Life Forum 73