Total Solution August starters?

Well done willow that's fab, whoo hoo! That's a good idea about the aam as left to my own devices is scary lol lol! It will be interesting to see what wi is like next week :) 11lbs would be a bonus rofl! I would be chuffed to get at target, ok below target ;) zx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies! I was really pleased to get back to pre-holiday weight in my first week so everything from now on is new territory.
Kel, try not to get yourself too tired, look after yourself!
Daisy, you'll weigh in next week and be under target - then you can relax (a little bit)! Lol!

*waves* hello all, I have been away for the last few weeks so had to come off plan as we were doing doll shows in Holland and America so... I put 7lbs on but finally back on the diet and day 5 and 8lbs lost already so really happy! I found it really difficult day 3 and 4 of this week and was really depressed about the lack of food and it being all cold and generally feeling hungry and sorry for myself...but hubby says i have the bad breath back lol and the 8lbs loss in 5 days has boosted my spirits greatly and I finally don't feel hungry so yay!!!

Good to see you back Willow and Daisy you have done soooooooooo well congrats!!! Hope everyone has a really good week - every week is a sucess - this is hard!!!

Hey katy, good to see u r still around and back on it! I've got to target a couple of times now but once again I have had 3 full fat stuff my face off plan at the weekend! Not going to weigh till next week......arg I hate wine, sweets and crisps ;) I don't really but it truly is a famine or a feast. Hope everyone is getting on ok zx

Sorry katt not Katy!!

Don't be so hard on yourself, it is sooooooooooooo hard to be good all the time and you have done amazing to get to target so quickly! I think i was lucky not to put more weight on - the portion sizes in the states are unreal and I could never finish them - probably because my tummy was used to not getting very much lol I am glad to be back on track again even if it was hard going ;) Good luck for a great week ahead :)

Back