Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Where are u at and what are ur energy levels?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Tinkerbellarella, 29 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Tinkerbellarella

Tinkerbellarella overworked underpaid mum!

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE plan now Exante TS
    Curious. Just wondered how far people are into their exante journey and what energy levels are like. New people i imagine a bit energy less maybe? Better the more u get into it all? Passing time. Feel free to humour me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Day 3 over and dont feel any different!

4. Tinkerbellarella

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    What like, not at all? ''/ hmmm. I just expect to be all tired and listless for a bit. Hopefully not though, With 5 kids to chase round after!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

5. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep not at all, but of rumbly tum but not like unusual. Oh my word, you think I was born to follow exante.....bloomin heck hope not!!

6. Tinkerbellarella

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    Lol wow. I'm taking bets on my First week loss with my hubby to be. I'd love to see double figures! Nearest i came to this converting thing is when i followed red days on sw, and withdrawjng from carbs for me was hell. I was proper rough even though i wasn't strictly on a low carb thing. And i slept for england! Which was nice!

7. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Day 7 and nothing at all, don't feel any different,no hunger or anything since day 1! weird ;)

8. 1standlastdiet

1standlastdiet New Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, I was tierd and listless for the first two days- not easy with an 19 month old to run around after!- the hardest thing was for me to stop eating her leftovers!
    Energy levels kicked in on day 3 and i am now currently on day 6 and feel fab!;)

9. Tinkerbellarella

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    Hiya this is what i'm expecting tbh. Which will be fun! I hear u on the kid front, i got 5 including 2 under 3's. So that will be fun! Luckily, my eldest is with my mil this week and my daughters are a bit helpful bless em. Good job i'm starting in the hols i think and him indoors is taking over the cooking for the first week :)

10. LastEverDiet

LastEverDiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    I've just started week 6 and since around day 5 I have had tonnes more energy than I used to! :)

11. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    Yeah, I wasn't so fortunate in my first week experience - I reckon the first 5 days or so were pretty burtal (headachy, week, so so tired, sleeping lots) but it started to pick up after that. In week 2 I went for a really long walk with my OH and struggled (felt very weak again) so think it was just too much - felt fine otherwise by this point though. By week 3 I was well and truly in the zone and feeling like myself again but with loads more energy - no afternoon slumps or blood sugar rollercoasters. I think I'll probably need to do low GI when maintaining as my carb withdrawal was so bad and I have so many highs and lows during the day when eating "normally".

So, the first 3-4 days in particular might well be pretty bad for you but if you can just grit your teeth and get through week 1 it will be sooooo worth it!!!

:)

12. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    Oh, and the other bonus to having such a hard time getting into ketosis is that it makes cheating a very scary prospect - I don't want to go through that again any time soon!!

x

13. parkerr

parkerr Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Im on day 4 and feel fine - i had headaches for the first 2 days but now i am beginning to have alot more energy and starting to enjoy my days off rather then being in bed ha ha!

14. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    Mon and tues I had shakes for brekkie and lunch with a small tea. Started ts properly on weds so i s'pose today is officially only day 4. I feel tired, bit of headache still and bit hungry. Feeling very positive though and determined to see this through..... i WILL be a yummy mummy!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.