Back to finish what I started!!!!!!

Hiya Bride, hope you're managing to stay strong. Weirdly (given that I work in an M&S food hall!!) I find it easier at work than at home :D xx

Hope you're having a lovely weekend Bride xx

Hi BZ. Hope you're having a brilliant weekend. We all have ups and downs, me more than others! You've done well to still lose 2lb. Wish I could say that! I find it easier at home than at work too!

Good to see you are still going strong Bride. I find it much easier at work. if I am at home I have to get on the bike for a bit of exercise at the start of the day. once I've done that its ok. If I don't its a battle to not pick at stuff xx

Thanks gp! Still going strong..how you are too xx gosh.....not sure how you make it through work each day xx

Good morning, I'm doing great thank you, losing slowly but it's still numbers going down at the end of the day. Feel I have my willpower back, want to get to goal and stay there! :D

Hope you're feeling the same, have a fab one xx

How is your day going Bride xx

How are you doing Bride? Hope you're managing to stay on track and you're having a lovely weekend xx

Hi bride, hope all is good with you xx

Hi Bride, how are you x

Hi guys. I'm still here! Sorry for going quiet. Thought I had my mojo back but seems to have gotten lost along the way!!
Luckily I've STS (give or take 0.5 lbs) and still at 13st 2lbs. Tried intermittent fasting last week but felt I had too much freedom. Back to VLCD today...

The good news is that I am now off work and can finally get the jobs done that I have held off doing for ages. Then may have a short break in UK.

Hope you have a good day xx

Glad to have you back bride, hope alls going well x

Back