Autumn500s food diary

Aww thank you!

Weigh in this morning and I lost six pounds. I know that sounds good, but I genuinely don't think my start weight was really 10.12 and a quarter, I think some of that was star week bloat and just the weight of having piled in so much rubbish I. A couple of days. Nonetheless, I will definitely take the loss!

So now I'm at 10.6 and a quarter, which means I have met my first mini goal of 10st 7. Next goal is 10 stone 3. I would like to get there in the next fortnight. Today was my first day not sticking to plan 100percent. I had a little fairy cake and a small square of birthday cake in work. Syns have been well and truly surpassed but I'm trying not to be too hard on myself.

Breakfast today was just a banana and lots of coffee(bad nights sleep). Tea break was a packet of tayto salt and vinegar (6.5 syns) and the fairy cake and birthday cake(god knows the syns in them,doesn't bear thinking about lol). For lunch I had a fruit salad of grapes,plums and nectarines, with a muller light, followed by an uncle bens Mexican rice(2.5). Also a packet of chewing gum (2 syns as it was a bit more than a full pack I think).

Dinner is just going to be two weetabix with banana and the rest of my milk allowance(save a dash for tea tonight).so I don't think it's been too horrific considering it was off plan, but still could have been better-I don't really like not being in control of syns I've found

Soo, I've had 11 syns that I know of, plus whatever other syns I had in my cake.

Feeling positive though :)

Oh Lordy I'm here to confess my syns :-(

Had my creal for dinner and never again! I've snacked and picked so much! Had a Milky Way,two packets of crisps, about five Oreos, a bit of chorizo and half a kebab!

Ready to go back on tomorrow though, I feel all dirty, I need to not get in the habit of being bad after weigh in

Quite glad I was bad last night because I feel pretty rotten this morning so I've realised how crap it is. Back on track!

I've realised in the last couple of days I haven't been so strict with my milk allowance- wasn't really counting the 'splashes' in my coffee, which were actually around 70ml! And I drink a lot of coffee in the morning-eg yesterday I had about 8 cups. 8 x 70 is approx 560mls-I think I'm only meant to have 400 for my hea as its light soy milk-must focus more now!

Breakfast-approx five cups of coffee over the morning-say 300ml of work,approx 3.5 syns
2hifi bars, banana

Tea break, tayto crisps 6.5 syns

Lunch, half a bachelors curry rice,ham,prawns,salad

2 plums,2 nectarines and a banana across the course of the day.

Dinner-hunters chicken using cheese as hea.
Sw chips
Peppers

Chewing gum across the day-1 syn

Pink and white with tea and a splash of milk-3 syns

14 syns

You must be so pleased for your loss and to have hit a target too is so motivational! Keep up the good work :)

Aww thank you, that's very sweet to say. I'm chuffed with my weightloss but nervous that il suffer the dreaded second week weigh in,where il sts or gain :-(

Today I had weetabix (heb) and milk from my hea for breakfast, followed by melon and grapes

Since then I've had a few bits of ham and a muller light and a banana

Dinner is tesco cod in butter sauce (1.5) with another plain piece of cod, roasted toms and peppers and half an uncle bens pouch (1.5)

Undecided on what to use the rest of my syns on, but they will def get used!

Oooooojust checked the syns of rekorderlig cider, my syns will be going on a cheeky bottle of that, yay!

Feel like all I've done is eat today!

Breakfast-Turkish delight muller light, banana, apple tea
Lunch-baked potato,beans,two Linda McCartney syn free sausages
Dinner-sticky chicken, aubergine and chopped tomato bake, potatoes.(2 syns)
Snacks-half a scan bran cake with banana mullerlight(half heb plus one syn)
Banana, melon and grapes, hifi light bar (other half heb),wagon wheel(8syns)

Feel like I've been really bad today even though I'm within syns.was quite bad at getting my third superfree,but I'm going to try not to beat myself up too much

Ok, I've been slacking. Not being doing a third superfree, and not being so accurate, and letting little things slide. Lost 1.5 pounds which is great, taking me to 7.5 loss, but then on Thursday I was quite stressed. I ate we'll during the day, but then had a star bar on the way home. I was going to let that be my little weigh in treat. The I had to go and look at new cars and ended up getting one. By this stage I had had a mocha, a cupcake and a little biscuit. I then went out for dinner and shared a cheeseboard, followed by mussels in creamy garlic sauce, chips, two fizzy apple drinks, a cocktail, ice cream and two more cupcakes, aaaahhh!

Yesterday I was much better, but still let some things slip in :-( it's lack of organisation because I've been busy and tired, soi really need to get the finger out.

Today I'm having coffee and two hifi lite bars

Got a syn free curry loaf on the go at the minute, and plan to have steak stir fry for dinner. Weighed myself today and I'm back up to 10.6 so I really need to wise up :-(

Ah I just seem so bloated at the minute :-(

Wondering if because most of my superfree is fruit that I should relook a this. I'm looking at a gain or sts this week, which is making me sad. I'm delighted that I'm eating so much healthier but the slow weightloss makes me sad. Don't get me wrong I've not been 100% this week so I need to address this, I'm just venting!

Doing my food diary will hopefully reinvigorate my motivation!

Breakfast was wheetabix with milk from my hea and a banana

I've had a litre of water with lemon squash and a cup of coffee with milk from hea and sweetener

Lunch will be salad with lettuce, tomatoes,beetroot, pepper, chicken, and some asda chilli and pepper cottage cheese (0.5 syns for 100g)

Dinner will be bacon and pea risotto, and il probably add some mushrooms to that and have a bit of a side salad

God I'm having such a crap time body issue wise. I think it's the weather and seeing everyone In their really cute outfits while I don't dare bare any skin. I hate how I look and I just don't seem to make headway ATM. I lost six pounds first week, then a pound and a half, then gained three pound and now I'm gaining again. I just feel like I sabotage myself and I've lost all confidence in my body. Jeans that fitted me mere months ago are way too small. I complained when I was at ,y lowest weight that I was fat, but god I wish I was there now. I'm not overweight, I know that, I'm a healthy bmi etc but that means nothing when u are disgusted with what you see :-(

Just ranting...

I know what you mean Autumn500, the lowest I can remember being is 11st. When I look back on the pictures I looked pretty good, what with my long blonde hair that I had then. I didn`t know how good I looked until I saw a picuture of me looking hideous. Went to hospital for a check up and was told am diabetic so must lose weight. She weighed me and I was 25stone. God that was a shock. I didn`t want to go on a diet because I started dieting on and off since 11 stone, and always put on what I had lost and more. Yo-yo dieting I guess. Eventually went to WW and lost 7 stone. Then when I slopped losing the woman there said to me `you won`t lose the weight if you don`t stick to the points` 3 times she said this so I left.
Of course the some of weight started going back on. I tried by myself and got back down to 18.11 when I joined SW. I did quite well on red and green/no ee then. Went overseas for 6 weeks and put on 11 lbs and have struggled since.
That is why I am going to do some red days.
Please don`t stop going (this may not be on your mind, but in case it is) I was not sticking to plan if the truth was known, portions too big. I know if I stopped paying each week to get weighed no matter what the outcome I would put it all back on again, I have to accept that it will take me longer if I don`t stick to it.
Most of this ramble probably doesn`t apply to you. I just feel for you and to let you know we all care.

Awwww thank you so much for your lovely post, it means a lot. I think I just needed a bit of a vent to make myself realise how important this is to me. I have a little bracelet that says 'patience' on it and its made up of little fruit shaped beads, to try and remind me that this is a lifestyle change that won't happen overnight, and I just need to take it a day at a time, and I will get there eventually, much as I'd love to lose two stone overnight, I know it doesn't work that way, I just get over emotional sometimes lol. I don't actually go to class, as I went to a weightwatchers class and really didn't like the consultants attitude so it felt like a waste of time.

Congratulations on your weightloss, you have done so so well and should be proud of yourself. I think being honest with yourself is the most important part, eg admitting your portions are too big, or you aren't properly weighing things etc, as we only end up cheating ourselves.

Thanks again for your lovely message, I really appreciated it :)

It`s strange you know cause as I said my ww leader was not so nice at all but my lady, Jayne at slimming world is really good, no matter what she is supportive, kind, never patronizing remembers she was there herself once and she tells us when she has put on weight and what she does to balance it out. I know that they are not all like that, but if you can find a good one and stay to at least half the meetings it may help.
I know if I did not go to meetings I could not do any of it. Hope your struggle (and mine:) ) gets easier. xx

Back