Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Made my weight go up jane not happy about that once I'm feeling better I'm going to have a go at fast forward again need to get this last bit off. Also get back on my cross trainer at the moment if I go on it all I can feel is my pulse in my tooth. Lol. X

Hope you're feeling better lovely lady xx

Hey guys yes feeling loads better thankyou. Been back to dentist today and he said he won't take my tooth out as he thinks I may of just bruised it by eating something I was eating that was hard. But if I have any other problems to go back and he will sort it then. Also been a good girl had 2 perfect days on plan and had 2 perfect exercise days. So happy and starting to see the scales cone Down slowly which is a good thing. Be happy when it says 10.0 ill get there soon enough.

So I've noticed this past week. As i have eaten mostly food without meat in it. My weight drops each day. Soon as I have meat my weight jumps up again. So I've just been looking through the sw mag and there is loads of vegi options so I'm going to be a vegi for a week and see how my weight looks. (Starting tommorow as maybe taking girls to nandos today as husband is away till tommorow so me and my daughters are going shopping and spending the day together., I'm sure this is going to cost me a fortune.)
So that Is my plan and the sw mag is great for vegi ideas this time. So I'm going to write a shoppi ng list of everything I need and a meal.plan for the rest of the week. Thinking of u all. Very quiet on here of late hope your all ok. Xx

Been a good girl and only had meat once this week all our other meals have been vegi. Made lovely chili tonight with Quorn mince. All my meals this week have come out this month's sw mag. Tommorow it the veg pie on page 32. Looks lovely!

Hi darling.

How was the quorn mince chilli? I've made quorn mince once and it wasn't nice at all.. What slicea did you use?

The chilli was lovely rozie. I also have used it before and didn't think much of it but this time I think because it was chili I made was lovely. And the veg pie I made tonight was. You asked me what slicea I use? What do u mean xx

So not been on for a while. I'm still here. And am planning on doing some fast days. Can any of you help me with meals and how to curb the hunger. I know I'll be ok at work its when I get home I need will power and that extra but if help to know how to deal with it. I know sam, claire and rozie do fast days. So any advice will be great xxx

Thanks rozie. D day is tommorow. Hope I last all day and ill try and do Monday to. And then see how I get on. Even if I do alternate days ill be happy just want to see scales move xx

1st day of fasting done. Had 460 cals. Haven't been hungry at all until after I had tea lol. Will do another fast day maybe tuesday I've ordered my actifryer and that comes tommorow so it's chips and salad for tea tommorow ☺

Hey everyone. been back in plan after Christmas. For a whole week now. And lost 3 lb of my chrostmas gain. I have decided to go back to sw class. But with work I will be going Wednesday evenings. So my weight that I weigh in on Wednesday will be my new start weight. I will then decide what my target will be. I'm going to come back on here more often as I think I can connect better with you all rather than on IG. So my question is if im being weighed on an evening. What do I eat in the day time at work to keep my weight down? I'm. Planning on taking something with me for after I have been weighed. And will have my evening meal ready for when I get in so I don't just pick..
I'm also going to fast on Monday to help with my weight loss on Wednesday. When I left sw class in May. I was 10.8 I'm hoping that I will be back there by Wednesday so then I would of maintained for 7.months. which is good that I have maintained but now need to get my ass in gear for the summer.

Back