Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

you should give it ago. I had never done anything when I did my first, but I managed it and it looked great. you just need a good sander and a some decent primer and anything you do on top should turn out great!
I also thought you said "melon in a mugshot" I was going to say that is just weird then realised it said "AND" and not "IN" haha

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Lol. !!!
Tea time I have had river cobbler. I really enjoy it. Full of peas,peppers,onions,tomatos, brocelli, spinach and sweet corn and golden veg rice.
So syns today rice (2.5) and extra light mayo (0.5)
58 minus 3 leaves 55 for the week. So far !!

Lol. Funny you should say that. !!! I put it into a cereal bowl and it filled it so I ate it. Lol.
It was lovely

I use to have cauliflower rice when I was on Atkins. Tbh it isn't a veg I really like.

Thanks everyone re. Last nights tea.
Sorry not been on much today my Mr finished his night shift had 4 hours sleep. We went to do our weekly shopping then we drove over to Lincoln (about 70 miles away) as he is doing outdoor stuff this weekend with his buddies.! So I went over so I can have car this weekend while he is away. So me and my girls will be busy doing girly stuff like shopping. Going to cinema and maybe have time to visit these nana. Before school on Monday again and a drive back to pick Mr up.
So not had a lot of time to eat today.
Breakfast as normal and a few bananas.
Isabel and I tried to bake a scan bran cake. Well it wasn't the greatest thing we could eat. So it went in the bin. Lol.
For tea I am doing jacket potato with chicken(with a tikka mix) and salad. Will post pictures later.
Also I will put my river cobbler up and reply to everyone else's pages later on !! X x

Forgot to take photos sorry !!!
Syn ed. Alpen light bar(3) and 2 laughing cows (2) extra light mayo (1)
55 for the week minus todays leaving 49 for the rest of the week.

River cobbler is so simple to make.
Cut the cobbler up into chunks
Add onions,peppers mushrooms and I have those steam veg for quickness sometimes. Ding them and once cooked add to the pan with everything else. Also for quickness I used uncle bens express rice (2 syns) for quickness add it all to the pan. Mix and eat.!!! Simple.
I love food I can just chuck in a pan.!!

I could do, that's a good idea but sometimes I struggle to have my syns anyway so its a good way to use them. Tbh can't say I have had cous cous. Might give it a try !

So today has been a bit of a manic day. But I didn't faulter once. ! (I'm dedicated lol) so breakfast as normal, the had banana,apple, cereal bar(3). Then for tea I have had jacket potato and salad with sw chicken with tikka mix and extia light mayo (1)
I really need to bump my syns up as I haven't even been reaching 5 the past 3 days.
I have raspberries that need sharing later. So going to pop them in a yog.! So ate them (yum) and had a curly wurly (6)
My girls and I have spent most of the day shopping in meadowhall. We have been to Starbucks but I stuck to my normal filter black coffee. And I wasn't tempted when Isabel wanted cookies.
We are off to the cinema tomo so I have brought myself some smarties so that's 9 syns tomo before the day starts !
So 49 syns left till Wednesday minus todays (up to now) leaving 45 minus curly wurly (6) leaving 39. !!

Last edited:
River cobbler is so simple to make.
Cut the cobbler up into chunks
Add onions,peppers mushrooms and I have those steam veg for quickness sometimes. Ding them and once cooked add to the pan with everything else. Also for quickness I used uncle bens express rice (2 syns) for quickness add it all to the pan. Mix and eat.!!! Simple.
I love food I can just chuck in a pan.!!

Sounds good!

Back