Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

I'm the same as you when camping I like it but get bored just sitting about we usually go on pretty long walks so by the time we get to the tent I'm starving and tired lol I find it works best, well done on your syns hun you will be fine Xx :)

I did puppet. Lol. I did and I thought well I updated on here once I had something I can keep a track on my syns. !

Thank u for the support

Morning xx Well thanks to your fab loss swapping your HEB'S we got all our group doing it this week so hope it works lol...

The chicken in tomato and basil is amazing out of mag with skinny chips, and the lollys look fab too!! I am the same my idea of hell is just sitting how people manage 2 weeks sitting on a sunbed is beyond comprehension well to be honest 2 days would be nice tho with our lot im usually coming home more exhausted than before we went we tend to do the holiday villages that entail miles of walking a day ... Have a fab day xx

Ah that's great news I hope everyone sees a difference. !! I'm so pleased I could help :D

When we go to lanzarote in September I will enjoy laying in the Sun and dipping in the pool but it will take me a few days to get use to it.
!
Breakfast today.!!
Weetabix and milk with a banana.!!

Also I like the look of the teriyaki salmon noodle salad!! Might try that !

Hi autumnbabe :)

Just been having a catchup with your diary - well done on your loss - and I'm really intrigued about swapping your Hexs. Would love to know more about how you've done it? Xxx

Hi Helen.
About my healthy extras I had got into a habit of just having weetabix and milk with a banana in the morning,every morning
So my leader says instead of just having weetabix try swapping them around so you have something different to get your metabolism moving. Which it did I lost 3.5 last week. So one day I will still have weetabix then next day 60g wholemeal cob and then later in the day I have 3 babybel lights as a snack or on my salad. For breakfast then I would have fruit and maybe yogurt.

Hope this explains it for you Helen. !!

I'm with you :) that sounds like a really good idea! Think I'm going to give that a go - cant hurt to try :)

Thank you! Xxx

Yea think we forget about the other HEB'S like tins of soup cooked and tinned fruit nuts oils and stick mainly to cereals and bread out of ease n habit mines scanbran today with bournville choc options!!!

I have had sw chilli con carne again for tea and boiled rice. Also had a alpen light bar. (3) that's my only syn today !

So today I have had 60g wholemeal cob (he/b) and 3 babybel lights (he/a) sliced lovely beef,salad grapes etc. And sw crisps. (0.5 syns on extra light mayo)
1374583694080.jpg

Husband is using his spit roast again so tea tonight is chicken, salad and roasted new potatos.
Yum !

I brought one of those manderline things so my potatos are the same size. Then spray them, spinkle salt then ding for ten minutes. Lovely they are

Ohh those crisps look and sound yummy! Going to give them a go! Xx

My tea. (the last supper before weigh in lol)

Attachments

• 1374602502893.jpg
    1374602502893.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 82
Autumnbabe, new starter

Good luck! X

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Thanks Lucy. I will update soon as I know. Don't know if it will be good or bad as I had my evening off even though I did count my syns

And welcome meredith !!! Good luck tomo too

Morning girls.!!!

I have lost 1.5 this week taking me into the 12's. which is great not been in the 12 s since before I had my girls 15years ago. So really pleased !!

Back