Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

They were nice. And would do them again. I added parsley and chilli into them.
Lauren and I also ate a tub of grapes lol.

So tomo is food shopping day. I plan to make home made burgers for myself and Lauren not sure what miss fussy pants will have yet. And hub might take a cob or something to work.
Again once he has gone to work I will do my 30 day shred. I feel quite good that I'm focuses about it and that I'm so close to my goal weight for my hols.! So bring on tomo !

So I have done tea and made the best sw chips I have ever made they were so nice. Also made tandoori chicken and salad.

Oh yum!!! Looks great!

Tbh puppet with already doing shred before I go straight to level 3 I this is my favourite level. I do like level 2 but the cardio in level 2 pulls one of my knees too much (old tampoline accident lol)
But I am aching this morning from yesterdays killer thighs!

Ooo old trampolining accident sounds interesting lol do u think its important to be aching bigtime after exercising cos I'm doing at least 30 k alongside just dance for 45 mins or Wii fit plus usual walking now I know its nowhere near as hard as the shreds but I never ache at all just crawl to bed knackered ! Just wondering if I should be doing different things but at my size I haven't a clue what... Your food looks fab ! Loving the positivity on this forum at mo x

The accident was interesting lol. I had to have an ambulance lol which then sent me in a state of panic making sure I had clean underwear on lol. Do not know where that came from. It must of been the shock lol.
I think what ever exercise you are doing and its working its fine. You are moving your heart rate is up so its doing the job.
I like the shred cause its over in 20 mins lol my kind of exercise intense but over quickly.

Forgot to put food.
So up to now I have had a mug shot.
My healthy extras will be
3 babybel lights
Wholemeal cob (which I will use for my burger tonight!)
Been shopping today so going to tackle some fruit.

Tea
It was lovely !

Attachments

• 1375466184753.jpg
    1375466184753.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 92
Burgers are my fav for after weigh in too mmm yours look amazing xx

I think with doing 30 day shred today it has made me starving. So I have eaten a whole punnet of grapes. Was trying to be good and have syn free stuff.

So today.
I have had a mug shot, lots and lots of fruit. (bananas,apples,kiwi,nectrine, and k whole load of grapes.)
Alpen light bar(3) extra light mayo (1) bit of asda cheese and onion instant mash (2) so 6 syns in all today. Another good day for me.!
Ah and had sw crisps.

Food looks amazing! And you are wise listening to your body and eating more. Grapes are brilliant. Have you tried putting them in the freezer when it's hot! Like little ice lollies :)

They didn't last that long puppet so not enough time to freeze them. But will give it a go !! (will have to pop back to Tesco tomo to pick some more up after shred lol)

Breakfast today
I have had a breakfast cob. Which included
Wholemeal cob (he/b)
3 healthy choice sausage (1.5)
Baked beans
2 fried eggs
2 slices of bacon all fat removed.

Think that will fill me up till lunch !!

EI have also had 2 sweet onion rivitas which were lovely (4) philli light (my he/a) 0% yog, apple. Nectrine, banana, grapes (also popped some in the frezzer for later puppet:p:)

So for tea
Rib eye steak all fat removed
Peas,spinach,brocelli, and mushrooms sw chips and pepper corn sauce (2.5)

Back