Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hi :)

Thank u hayleigh_jayne. Do you have a page or diary?

I have added it to my sig x

Red day

He/a 175ml semi milk
He/a 2 philli lightest
He/b 2 weetabix
He/b 3 sweet onion rivita
2 bananas

Last edited:
Has she gone yet hun? Xx

Yes thank goodness, still rang me twice since she has gone though.
My husband has just gone to work so going to sit down relax and eat my tea in peace ! I have my eldest having her friend stop from tomo till Saturday. She moved away in April and they are still really good friends so they are both looking forward to doing stuff together again.

Melon,grapes
Salad and mackeral. (trying to find syn vaule of the mackeral) I know normally 100g for smoked mackeral is 1.5 syns but like to know for sure. I have put a post up on syn vaule page. But no one replied yet.

Asda smoked mackerel fillets (100g) show as half a syn online and Tesco 1.5. Depends where you shop I guess! xx

Glad you've got your sanity back lol, I feel so much better for gaining control over food enjoy your peace and quiet,be nice for the girls to spend some time together Xx

Blooming nora Heather 4 days you deserve a holiday not a medal lol bet its nice to just sit n do what you want for a while again I know your a busy bee I hate routines skewiffed I have loved the extra time with Nathan but he is ready to go back into school now and I so want my odd spare hours back to get on track with everything at home n s/w... Hiyas too everyone else here xxx

I'd be happy with a shiny medal !!:D
I do love the girls being off school. They only go back for 2 days the 1st week then 3 days the 2nd week then we go on holiday. (didn't quite sort that out very well)
Spending the day with my youngest teen tomo. Taking her on her own to the cinema. (my other daughter has her friend coming over to stop till Saturday) not been on my own with one of them to cinema before we normally all go together so it will be nice for her to have some mum time

Red day. (last day before weigh in)
Last day of 3 litres a day of water to see if it has boosted any extra weight loss.

He/a 175 ml semi milk
He/a
He/ b 2 weetabix
He/b

Taking frozen grapes to cinema as my sweeties !

Yea we are lucky like that nathans got 3 older brothers but my eldest 2 moved out and my stepson lives with his mum, so most of the time he has us to himself, but boy he's ready to go back to school !.
Have u tried the Tesco multipack of popcorn they have sweet n savoury 6 packs for 1 pound 30 I think only 3.5 syns., iv Still not tried frozen grapes have a lovely day x

Hello- glad your house is under your control again :) I love mackerel. I used to eat it tinned but now buy frozen fillets from Asda and do them in the oven- so delish and free :)

I'm thinking about trying those chicken New Yorkers... How can something that sounds so indulgent be slimming? Yum yum x

I really shouldn't watch bake off the night before weigh in !
I have had salad 2 fried eggs and sw burgers for tea. Also had loads of melon today
And only managed 1.5 liter today with being so busy.
Will update soon as I know my weigh in tomo

Youl be fine I just watched last weeks I haven't really got a sweet tooth but love the prog x

Back