Think I'm doing a red day today.
It may balance what I had yesterday. Lol
So
He/a 200 ml semi milk
He/a 30g cheddar
He/b 2 weetibix
He/b 60g wholemeal cob

Last edited:
I have never done a red day. once im back from my holiday im going to do a few days of it. good way to control your carb intake.

Hi hun, snap with the pigging but I'm sure I have been worse lol big kettlebell session this afternoon to try and compensate lol Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun, snap with the pigging but I'm sure I have been worse lol big kettlebell session this afternoon to try and compensate lol Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol. I have, I have lol. I needed to get the crumpets and nutella out my system. I have worked out I can have about 8 syns a day so I'm still within my allowance.

This is what I have brought with my money I won at class yesterday.

Attachments

• 1380802715443.jpg
    1380802715443.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 77
Aw that looks lovely must admit never smelt that one Xx

Like I said to the assistant, I keep trying loads of different perfumes but always always go back to this one. It smells beautiful. ( had this one for my wedding day ) I showered and creamed the sprayed. I smelled lovely lol.

Like I said to the assistant, I keep trying loads of different perfumes but always always go back to this one. It smells beautiful. ( had this one for my wedding day ) I showered and creamed the sprayed. I smelled lovely lol.

How lovely! I have had the same perfume for years 8 I reckon! But not found anything I like more! DKNY be delicious blossom :)

Tea.
Salad. Cheese from my he/a
Sw tandorri chicken.

Extra light mayo. (1.5)
Only had 1.5 syns today. So hopefully I would of saved up enough for a little bit of birthday cake on Saturday.!

Attachments

• 1380825390318.jpg
    1380825390318.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Another red day !
He/a 200ml semi milk
He/b 2 Weetibix
He/a 3 babybel lights
He/b 60g wholemeal cob
Bananax2 plus melon,(lettue,toms,cucumber. And some lovely ham all I'm my wholemeal cob he/b for lunch.
Chilli con carne again today (didn't even put kidney beans go it this time as all I did last time was pick them out)

Last edited:
My 1st week on red I lost 3.5lb.! I do like red days I think they are a little more re stricked. As with extra easy anything goes lol. I will do extra easy tomorrow with going out for my daughters birthday! Hopefully ill still to plan.

They are and my sister can't get her head around them (although not sure she has tried that much!) but when you are in the swing of them it's ok is suits my and OH as he doesn't eat many carbs anyway so is easy to restrict them.

Where are you going for food then?

We are taking her to Damons.
I know I can have half chicken, jacket potatoe, salad and mushy peas. (if I decide to stick to plan lol)

Is hard sometimes when everyone is having really nice food! I managed it yesterday with my parents I had hake with new potatoes and rocket so was v good but isn't something I always manage!

I just see how good my willpower is. As I love steak. So I could still have that. Ill take another look at the menu later.
How has the hair turned out?
I've just curled mine. Waiting for Mr to wake up from his night shift. Then going to do our weekly shop.

I'm cooking chilli again today as it goes down so well in our house. !

Think the hair is ok, am not sure is permanent not semi which was what I wanted I think Asda had it in the wrong place as I never buy permanent! Is medium brown according to the box although it looks a bit red to me! Anyway not grey at least!!

I did mine yesterday as working all weekend need to go and make coffee and sort my dinner out for work

Back