Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

So I have blown all the balloons up and put curling ribbon around them all. Put them all in a black bag in the pantry. All I have to do now is get my daughter up stairs earlier than normal so I can get all the balloons and banners up. !!
Can't believe she is 15, oh my it has flown by.!

Sorry. Already upstairs the door is sealed till morning. Lol. !!
I am taking her and her friend to meadow hall tomorrow. I love it when they get birthdays.
Its my step daughters 21st on the 10th so I get to do it all again then too. !! Lol

How exciting! Think I went to meadow hall about 15yrs ago I had a friend at uni in Sheffield and I remember going on a tram?! But that merry hill Trafford centre then all merge in to one!

I only live 20mins away from meadow hall so its not very far.!
Never been to any of the other big shopping malls though.!
I'm shattered off to bed. Busy day tomorrow ! X

Happy 15th birthday to your daughter lovely bet it doesny seem two minutes since she was a little girl saying that it doesnt matter how old they are there always your babies hope you all have a brilliant day xxxx

How lovely! I have had the same perfume for years 8 I reckon! But not found anything I like more! DKNY be delicious blossom :)

That's mine too :) Funny how you get attached to a scent! Hope your daughter has a grand day autumnbabe.
I'm already thinking about next year - I'm 50 and daughter is 18 within a couple of weeks of each other. Doubt she'll want me tagging along on her first official "clubbing" night out though LOL :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank u so much. I do try. And some days its very trying lol.! X
Had my 13 year old answering back and giving lip already this morning. Oh the joy !
Of we go shopping catch up later with you all x

Hope you have a lovely day x

Todays food diary may not be a good as my normal diary. Its not often I am off plan so bear with me.

He/a 200ml
He/b 2 Weetibix

Wholemeal cob=7 syns
Light choice sausagex2=1 syn
Chocolate birthday cake=calling it 10 syns
So up to now I'm at 18 syns
And not had tea out yet.
If I do go off plan to much I won't have any more syns on Sunday,Monday or Tuesday. So then that should sort me out.

Its my daughters 15th birthday as you know. And to justify myself the next time I will not be on plan is Christmas day. If I justify it I won't feel to guilty x

Well I didn't think I did to bad this evening. I had
Half a plain roast chicken,salad,a small scoop of chips,mushy peas and about a dessert spoon of peppercorn sauce.
I'm not having any more cake and I didn't have any wine. Just diet coke.

So I will do ee tomorrow,(ee is easier when I'm cooking for my husband and myself) I will limit my syns to as low as I can.
And on Monday and Tuesday I will do red days
So anyway I don't feel to bad about today at all.! X

Back