Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Lexie is the mummy of Rosie. She is the one we kept from the litter. This was her as a baby.

Attachments

• 1381613681868.jpg
    1381613681868.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 86
My new breakfast. (thanks puppet)
1381659354875.jpg
I'm going to buy some raspberries to put in it tomorrow. Sat here deciding what we shall have for tea.

So back to food.
He/a 200ml milk
He/b 35g porridge oats
He/a 30g cheddar
He/b wholemeal cob
Going to cut my melon up so I have that to munch on. Also been to Tesco to buy berries for my porridge in the morning.
Cereal bar (3)

Last edited:
Just made a large pan of butternut squash and sweet potato soup with a paprika kick. It's pouring down here.

We're having roast pork later. A lovely lean cut of shoulder. Making Yorkshire puds for the offspring - they demand them whatever the roast is!

Our cats have given up on the day. They are snoring close to the radiators. I know how they feel. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes Claire she is. She is a British short haired.! unfortunately before she got done. She mated with the village scrat cat lol. But we have our lovely Rosie from it lol.

Yes Claire she is. She is a British short haired.! unfortunately before she got done. She mated with the village scrat cat lol. But we have our lovely Rosie from it lol.

Ah! But Rosie is v pretty too! My belle had kittens but before I had her I took from someone I used to work with. Belle was her ex husbands cat, he was an alcoholic and she wanted him to remove her, I was so worried about what he would do to her I took her even tho at the time I was in 1 bedroom flat. I moved not that long after, and was planning on when I got her and she wasn't that healthy until she started going outside again. She isn't particularly friendly she talks a lot and is very quick to scratch but I love her!

Ah! But Rosie is v pretty too! My belle had kittens but before I had her I took from someone I used to work with. Belle was her ex husbands cat, he was an alcoholic and she wanted him to remove her, I was so worried about what he would do to her I took her even tho at the time I was in 1 bedroom flat. I moved not that long after, and was planning on when I got her and she wasn't that healthy until she started going outside again. She isn't particularly friendly she talks a lot and is very quick to scratch but I love her!

We have one like that. Jess is a pretty tortie of about 15 and been with us 5 years. No tail or fangs. She's had a tough life poor love. Had her from a cleaner from the office whose husband said"If you don't get rid of the cat I will" :mad: She craves attention yet expects to be mistreated and dislikes our 2 other cats. They're 7 and we had them from kittens from a local refuge. She's a fiesty baggage and we just want her to have a peaceful last few years.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Update on food.
I have had 30g of cheddar he/a
And wholemeal cob he/b
(had it toasted. Cheese on toast yum)
Also had half can of my Mr cidre. For the whole can it is 11 syns so calling it 6
So syns today 11.

Ok my love- I need some red day inspiration from you.

I want to do 3 days of RED DAYS this week to reduce my carb intake- ate SO MUCH BREAD in Turkey :-\ lol

I was thinking of normal breakfast where I can use my hex's

A salad for lunch, minus any carbs

And for dinner... That's where I need some help... What do u normally have for dinner?

Back