Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

I do 30mins aerobics on the wii (my 9 week workout) and 30mins on the treadmill, why don't you do the 30 shed again that helped you before. xx

Tbh jane I can still watch TV while on cross trainer and be with the family. When I did the shred it was an effort and I had to force myself to do it. Last time I had a cross trainer. Which I got rid of before I started sw. I did enjoy going on it so I think that helps that you enjoy the exercise your doing. Thanks for the input girls though I always appreciate it xx

Definitely, my treadmill has been folded up in a corner when I had family around. Need to put it back in it's original position so I can start using it again. Although at the moment in doing 1.5 hours for 5 days a week. I could just gentle walk on the days I don't exercise.

Bit p ed off. Got on scales this morning thinking there must be a change as I have been super good with food. Only have maybe 5 to 7 Syns a day. I've been exercising everyday and scales haven't moved since Sunday I'm thinking I'm going to have to count cals if this carries on. Feel I can't do anything right at moment. Going to carry on till Sunday doing what I'm doing and take a look again what om doing x

Don't give up the exercise heather. And continue to be good. The rewards from the exercise will come in a week or two if not this week. I know it's so horrible when you work so hard with exercise and you don't see the results on the scales but it will happen. Promise. Just keep at it x

Thanks rozie. I am. I have had extra bread tonight and a glass of wine but I gave been on the cross trainer and burnt 550 cals again. It's only 25/30 mins out my day and it isn't a chore so I will carry on. Xx

Do got on the scales today and had only.lost half a pound. This maybe down to starting exercise which I have been on my trainer 4 out if 5 days. So building muscle up.butni thought from tommorow I am going to start counting calories see how that goes for a week. As I am so close but not close enough. I do think the exercise will help in the long run
But need to keep an eye on how many cals I am taking in.!

The exercise will definitely help. Look how I lost 3lbs this week after gaining 1.5 lbs last week. It's so so sooo disheartening I know but please don't stop the exercise. You will slowly begin to see changes in your body that ONLY EXERCISE will give you x

Been very good going on my cross trainer everyday I'm burning 500 cals a day and that is hard I could do more but 500 is ok for now

I have also been counting cals these last 2 days rather than syns and healthy extras. Doing this has shown me I was proberbly eating more cals then was nessisary especially with only have a few more pounds to lose. It's making me focus again and have good days and nights.!
So we will see what the scales think on Saturday.
It's my eldest daughter 16th birthday next sunday (5th october) and she also watches what she eats so wants to go to nandos. So off to meadowhall for a walk round and we are taking her and her sis there for her birthday treat. !!

Hey Lucy. ! I'm getting there slowly lol. Not been on cross trainer today as too poorly. I've got a really bad cough and sore throat. I'm run down as it is Tbh
With going to work all day coming home to clean the house and do little jobs. Do all our t. Fed up isn't the word. I have step d that was meant to help as she doesn't work. But I just have to re do what I've asked her to do as it's done with that idle I can't be bother am lazy attitude.
Vent over !!

Hope you're OK sweetie. Can you send some of your motivation over to me, I think mine is on holiday at the moment! You're doing amazing. Sometimes it's good to vent xxx

Had to come.home from work today as when you have a bad throat and your job is answering phones All day it doesn't work to good lol I could clear my throat cause as soon as one call had done I had another so I made it to 1.30 then came home and had soup.
I have no motivation to go on cross trainer today need to get better think I'm going to nip out for hot chocolate as I'm fed up of coffee and I don't feel like eating.. hope to be back to myself soon hate being poorly !

Had to come.home from work today as when you have a bad throat and your job is answering phones All day it doesn't work to good lol I could clear my throat cause as soon as one call had done I had another so I made it to 1.30 then came home and had soup.
I have no motivation to go on cross trainer today need to get better think I'm going to nip out for hot chocolate as I'm fed up of coffee and I don't feel like eating.. hope to be back to myself soon hate being poorly !

Hope you feel much better once you had a rest, wondering if you are coming down with this bug x

Back