Autumnbabe's diary

What a lovely day. Had a lovely warm garlic chicken salad for lunch.
Last night for tea we had gammon.spinach.broccoli.and Brussels. Was lovely.
Also tried the MIM think we need to add something to it so it doesn't taste like a bath sponge. Lol

It was lovely lady felsham. Today we had peppered steak with Brussels broccoli and spinach. Was very nice. My Mr weighed himself today and he has lost 13lb in nearly 2 weeks. Was really pleased for him. !

Well done to mr. Food sounds fab:D

Had a lovely treat today. I made MIM and sliced it like bread and had a cheese and onion sandwich. It was lovely. Have the curry for tea that we had last week. But using beef today instead of chicken. What you having for tea?

Morning Autumn, Atkins does seem to be easier for blokes, not sure why though

Well as long as its coming off that's good. Ill weight in later for me 2nd time see how much more i may of lost. Just to get into the 12 s i would be very happy. But think that maybe a few weeks yet! Let you all know later.

2lb lost. I know its a loss but wish it was more. Think its because i didn't get time for much exercise this week. Would this be why not a big drop?

2lb might not sound a lot but actually it is a lot - now average out your weekly loss - 4lb average sounds so much better with the advantage if eating yummy food Lolz x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Autumn... Good loss! And well done to Mr xx

Morning, that's a good loss, imagine that week after week, 'cos that's how it worked for me.

Thank you everyone. Just had spinach.Brussels and cauliflower with gammon for dinner. Was very nice.
Its very easy to stick to but like i say in another post carbs screen calling me today but i will resist i haven't anything at home that's not good for me.

Morning, hope you resisted those evil carbs then.

Well done:) i usually have pork scratchings with my tea!

Back