Ava's Diary

Aw thx, hoping to be down 6lbs :) which isnt bad considering I slipped up twice. Well done on ur weight loss this week squishy. Good luck for Monday doll

Ava
xxx

Day 6

So Ive slipped up twice this week. Weigh in is tomorrow however an i am expecting to be a few pounds down. I REALLY cant wait to see 11 something. Then ill only be a stone overweight which would be brilliant. Getting ahead of myself, the 10's are next and i can unearth all my size 12 clothes ....yippee. Really hope I stick with the diet.

I did lipotrim a few years ago during the festive season, altho i had some chicken on xmas day and to me, its really not worth it. I had a brutal christmas. This year ive decided to come off lipotrim for social occasions. Im going to do mini refeeds around nights out so I can have a few drinks and enjoy myself and do LT 100% in between. I probably should do full refeeds but im going against the advice.

Ava
xxx

Day 7

Well I weighed in this morning and I'm down 7lbs :) which is brilliant considering I slipped up! I'm now 12 10lbs ....10 pounds to go till I see 11, yippee!

Ava
Xxx

Amazing result! Now KEEP IT UP! You can do this. ;)

Day 8

Thx Lady and squishy ur too kind. I was 12 8 on the scales today, yipeee, cannot wait to get into the 11's.

Ive had a good day. Trying not to overdo it with the water, my chemist told me im depleting my sodium levels when I drink 5 to 7 litres of water, oooops.

I've a party on next weekend, gonna be a challenge not to drink but im sure ill manage it. I definitely only take it one day at a time, its so tough. Thank god for this forum. Great to link in with people going through the same thing. :)

We'll get there ladies

Ava
xxx

Day 9

So I hit the shops to start my Christmas shopping, yay! Saw some lovely clothes, i have my eye on a sequined jumper dress from Marks and a pair of red shoes. I hate buying clothes at this size tho, best to wait until ive lost weight.

Have had my 2 shakes, so just one more to go. I weighed in at 12 8 yesterday so cant wait until Friday to weigh in. I havent seen 11 something in a while.....really excited. Then im only officially 1 stone overweight.

Hope everyone is getting on well. Keep going ladies..

Ava
xxx

Day 10

Thx Kate, u alway spur me on, ur a doll. Day has gone ok, sticking to it 100%. Did step on the scales this morning and was 12 5lbs, so im delighted. Looking forward to weigh in on Friday, I hope to be 12 2lbs but will see.

I hope to stick to it until the 10th when ill start my refeed. Im going shopping tomorrow too, unsure ladies as to whether to buy that jumper dress in a size 14, which im almost in, or should I wait until Jan / Feb to buy size 12 clothes, perhaps a tad over ambitious. Decisions.

hope everyones getting on well on ur journey....

Ava
xxx

Well done Ava, you're doing great! Keep it up! Inwardly go for the smaller size dress for two reasons:

1. It will help you stick to the diet!
2. I got so excited that I need jeans in a new size a few months ago, bought two pairs (as I had none that fit!) and now those two pairs are far too big! Such a waste of money! Thank god one pair was on sale!

Good luck for Friday. X

Aw squishy, thx a mill for ur advice....l might leave it as the dress will be out of season when I'm a size 12, ah well!

How are u today doll? Hope ur journey going well

More Christmas shopping today.... Gonna be super organised :)

Ava
Xxx

AvaGardner said:
Aw squishy, thx a mill for ur advice....l might leave it as the dress will be out of season when I'm a size 12, ah well!

How are u today doll? Hope ur journey going well

More Christmas shopping today.... Gonna be super organised :)

Ava
Xxx

Exactly, there will be plenty of nice stuff in the shops when you're a size 12 too so don't rush into anything!

I'm doing great thanks. 5.4lb down yesterday at weigh-in and another pound down this morning so only 3.6lb to goal! Can't believe it! Just goes to show we can all get there in the end. I yo-yo dieted for 5 years before this!

Ha- maybe the Xmas shopping has something to do with not eating? I nearly have all mine done already! It's a great distraction ;)

Z

Hi Squishy, yep there'll be loads of size 12 clothes, ill hang on. A massive well done on ur weight loss, have u had many slip ups?

We're the same height, i cant wait till i reach 12 5, never mind 10 stone. Uve really done super.

I was 12 10 on the scales this morning, I was 12 5 yesterday, not sure how that works!?

Good luck with ur last few pounds doll. I have just less than 3 weeks, hope to be 11 something for christmas. :)

Hope everyones getting on well

Ava
xxx

Well done Ava. Ur doing great. We all r
How u today. ?
I jumped on my scales the other night and it said 11 11lbs!! Then error game up. Got all excited wishful thinking ! Wait for official weigh in. ;)

AvaGardner said:
Hi Squishy, yep there'll be loads of size 12 clothes, ill hang on. A massive well done on ur weight loss, have u had many slip ups?

We're the same height, i cant wait till i reach 12 5, never mind 10 stone. Uve really done super.

I was 12 10 on the scales this morning, I was 12 5 yesterday, not sure how that works!?

Good luck with ur last few pounds doll. I have just less than 3 weeks, hope to be 11 something for christmas. :)

Hope everyones getting on well

Ava
xxx

Thanks hun! Love finding people the same height as me, so you know what weight is achievable! There's a lot of us shorties here- I suppose we put weight on more easily, and it shows!

Haven't had any slip-ups on LT, have always been 100%. I did it for 5 weeks, got to healthy BMI and did refeed. Then I calorie counted which was going well but I desperately wanted to get to goal before Xmas and I have a few weeks now with no reason NOT to do LT (I've no social events etc) so I said I'd give it one last push. I only tell my parents and hubby that I'm doing LT so I avoid situations where it's obvious that I'm not eating or drinking!

Don't mind the scales! Once you stick to it, you'll be down by Fri! The gain could be constipation or TOTM or anything really, but it all comes off eventually! You will definitely be in the 11's in 3 weeks! Yay!

X

Thx Lady, tough day earlier, went to o'briens sandwich place with my aunt and she had a blt...i was really tempted but stuck to coffee. :)

Ooooh 11 11lbs, hopefully it wasnt an error

Thx squishy, i love seeing people with similar stats too. well done not slipping up, ive had a few slip ups. Trying to stay 100% till December 10th tho., Thx hope i do reach the 11's. Will keep u all posted. Good luck back on LT, you'll be at goal next week :) It must be difficult not telling people, but u havent long on it anyway so shouldt be too difficult to have a few rain checks.

Uve really done super squishy, ur an inspiration.

Ava
xxx

Well done on staying strong Ava.
Ur doing great Hun. Keep
Going.
Food will always be there after all this that's what we got to keep reminding ourselves !!

;)

Week 2

So im into week two, craving a fry for some reason, have to get it into my head I just dont eat food. Its tough. Ur right lady, it will be there for me when Im finished.

Christmas shopping has been a great distraction too. Went for a coffee earlier and college and singing this eve, i know ill be tempted to snack but will try my best to stay 100%. I really need to get into the 11's. Have a dinner on the 14th and want to be looking as good as possible. Im refeeding on the 10th Dec. Might do a few 100% days in between parties but Im back on it properly from the 2nd Jan.

I have to try and make healthy food choices during the festive season. I have a huge appetite and a sweet tooth so it will be tough.

Hope ur all getting on well ladies.....heres to our willpower and all those pounds melting away.... :)

Ava
xxx

Have been a good girl :) thx lady! In college, forgot my bank card so even if I wanted food I can't buy it haha!

I cannot wait for weigh in on Friday...less than 3 weeks to go yippee! I've been light headed and have a doctors appt tomoro, hope he doesn't want me to come off the diet, I don't think I'll heed him anyway! I have to get into the 11's!

I wasn't lightheaded at all the last time

Keep going ladies

Ava
Xxx

Back