Ava's Diary

Week 4

So I'm in college waiting on class to start in a canteen with food and m&s food shop across the road! Majorly tempted but gonna try stay 100%! Eeek!

Weigh in on fri and for some reason I'm not down that much! I spoke to my chemist and they said wait until fri and it slows down when u have less to lose so I'll see

Refeed is in sight, only a few more days, tho I imagine it will be tough going. Thx for the support ladies. Good luck to everyone doing 100%

Ava
Xxx

Good luck for Friday, and for your refeed:)

Week 4

Only 1 day left to weigh in, according to my scales Ive only lost 2lbs which is dissapointing. I'll see tomorrow tho. I am craving a galaxy caramel for some reason, nearly bought one in the shop earlier but not going to ruin my hard work. Think im going to refeed on Monday. So ill have a few extra days to get closer to the 11's. Such a pity I wont get there by refeed.

I also spoke to my chemist about doing 2 weeks TFR and refeeding again and they said that should be ok so im thrilled. I have a massive party on the 20th of Oct and would love to be in the 11's. Im going to treat myself to hair extensions too.

Good luck on TFR ladies.

Ava
xxx

I think you're doing so well!

I however have been naughty and eaten a few of my daughters chocolate buttons today which tbh I wasn't really craving I was just hungry and it was past my "shake time" and we were out :(

Week 5

Not to worry butter, ive been there in the past but just make sure you get back to TFR asap! You can do it.

Ive had my weigh in this morning and only lost 2lbs. Ive been 100%. Im a bit dissapointed, my mam is on slimming world and lost 2lbs and she can eat!

Refeed is in sight at least, on Monday , oh it would be fantastic to lose 3lbs before then but im being a bit over ambitious.

Good luck to everyone

Ava
xxx

Week 5

So coming to terms with only losing 2lbs! Better off than on I suppose. Had a lovely evening shopping with my mammy, although we didnt purchase, i did sit opposite her while she munched on a burger king, oh how i wish i could have joined her, but i sat there and sipped my americano. :)

Cant really believe ive stuck with the diet. I am starting to look forward to refeed, despite it being very restrictive. Im refeeding on Monday. I know they say refeed for a week but im hoping 5 days will be sufficient.

Night all, keep up the good work
xxx

You have done fab Ava, I'd say burger king was a challenge alright! Best of luck with your refeed, keep us posted I'll be interested to see how it goes for future reference. How's the love life?

Thanks shrinking.....refeed will be tough but will keep u posted. Love life is ok, got asked out on a date by a guy i met ages ago, hes abt 6ft and 38, which is slightly old but hes nice. Not sure when thats happening yet :)

Week 5

Ive done 4 weeks of 100% so you'd think that I'd be well used to the diet, but im craving food this evening. Really wanted a chinese, but would settle for a piece of cheese or a yoghurt. I only have to last until Monday when Im starting the refeed. Lets hope i dont cave and manage the refeed alright.

Ava
xxx

Week 5

Diet over. I gave in. I had tuna and salad, and some chocolate and a yoghurt. Ive eaten loads and feel awful. Do i try and do refeed from tomorrow or just give up as im back on food now!

Ava
xxx

Def do the refeed the tuna and salad aren't that bad. If you go straight into eating you could put on a big amount of weight. But if you refers you will maintain all that u have worked so hard for over the five weeks. Put the blip behind you move on and refeed. You can do it

Deffo do refeed

Please tell us you are re feeding properly Ava!

Thx Angel, al and butter. I havent been doing the refeed. Im so bold. Im back to shakes only today anyway. Ive put on 4lbs already. Eeeek! After all my hard work. Its dissapointing.

I have college so hope i dont give in and get a treat later..

Ava
xxx

AvaGardner said:
Thx Angel, al and butter. I havent been doing the refeed. Im so bold. Im back to shakes only today anyway. Ive put on 4lbs already. Eeeek! After all my hard work. Its dissapointing.

I have college so hope i dont give in and get a treat later..

Ava
xxx

How are you getting on Ava?

Restart

Well ladies, I didnt do the refeed and put on about 10lbs. I ended up buying a new dress in a size 16 for the party I was going to. Eeeek!

Im restarting tomorrow and doing abt 3 weeks on lipotrim. I have another party on the 20th of October. Hope to lose a stone, only gonna do a day or two of refeed, not the right way to do it but i dont have much time. I really hope to make it to 11 something. If i get there, im gonna treat myself to hair extensions.

I might be a size 16 but the pics from the party were actually quite nice. Cant wait to be a size 14 again.

Good luck on your journey folks

Ava
xxxx

Best of luck Ava, I've never done a refeed but I'm sure it's tough.

Week 1

THx shrinking. Hope i stick to shakes this time. I just popped up to the chemist there and ive put on 8lbs in nearly two weeks. Hopefully il have that off me this week. Uve done really well, congrats,its not easy

Ava
xxx

Day 2 of restart

Well its day 2, ive gone out for a coffee and had 2 of my shakes and im feeling motivated, despite the house being full of food and treats, aftermath of our party on Saturday. I have a big night out on the 20th of October and just have to fit into my size 14 party dress.....gonna hopefully get into the 11's and treat myself to some gorgeous hair extensions....oooh isnt this diet exciting sometimes....wish i always had this level of motivation, i got to 10stone before on this diet so know i can do it again. Cannot wait to be slim for christmas :)

Ava
xxx

Back