Ava's Diary

Go Ava!!!

Well done luv, you are doing soooooo well this time and so close to ketosis if you aren't there already!!!

Sounds like you have a plan for the man!! :) Love it and I think you should go for it! ...the 11 something that is ;) x x x

Thanks for ur message Kay :) im chuffed getting to day 3. I do have a plan...I really lke this one so want to look fab when i see him. Hope u having a good week honey.

Ava
Xxxxx

Day 4

Well i was welcomed with a package today...my coast dress for the wedding next week has arrived. Its a wee bit too loose which is a pity but i hope ill get by. Dresses | Pinks ELIZE BANDEAU | Coast Stores Limited ive tried to upload a pic :)

I ordered the 18 as the 16 was too tight...hopefully i wont be pulling it up all night.

Im doing well...on day 4...night time cravings are a killer but im fine during the day. Teapot and cham uve really spurred me on ladies. Thanks. :)

Hope to be 12 something next week....will keep u all posted.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Hi Ava

Wow the dress is very pretty and I'm sure you'll look stunning with your lovely blonde hair!! It's such a pain when you're 'inbetween sizes' and such a shame that you're only going to wear it once as it's going to be FAR too big for you soon! :)

Glad to hear you're doing well and you know the night time cravings are just that. You're not hungry at all. Keep finding stuff to do to distract yourself and if you haven't already read it, have a search for the Fred thread posted by Goose a while ago. Helps you understand your head and how much influence it has over feelings of hunger etc and might keep you busy for a bit x x x

Babe I think you look very pretty anyway despite that you are really doing well so don't lose sight of your end goal. Plus u can always get the dress altered. I am getting mine done by a lovely lady up the road that I googled and very cheap too, jumping down another stone bracket is always a good motivator. 12's are just round the corner :)

Babe I think you look very pretty anyway despite that you are really doing well so don't lose sight of your end goal. Plus u can always get the dress altered. I am getting mine done by a lovely lady up the road that I googled and very cheap too, jumping down another stone bracket is always a good motivator. 12's are just round the corner :)

Thanks Cham honey. I think ill get away with the dress. Have a pic below....my face is a wee bit fat tho. Cant wait to lose the weight and look slimmer. :) I expect to be 12 something tomoro or the next day :) I am craving a mcdonalds double cheeseburger tho....eeeek! Hope ur doing well honey.

theawedding.jpg

You look lovely and you are still shrinking all the while. It's very exciting to think that very soon you will look amazing. Keep going chick no matter what. Maccy D's are full of cr@p. Yuk...you font want one!!!! :) have a good day hun. X

Day 5

Well Ive gotten to Day 5 somehow.....saw 12 13 on the scales this morning in my pyjamas! Ive been using shakes i had left over so will make my first trip to the chemist today...excitement. I am continuing on Lipotrim until Wednesday when i am going to do a mini refeed (slightly bold of me) and I have a wedding on Saturday :)

And thx Cham....i have my eye on the 11's now....lol. Really hope i can stick with it 100%...it is super difficult and i still want a mcdonalds :(

Keep going with the good work ladies.....we CAN do it

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw thx Nuzzy....i wish. The chemist had the last records of my weight when i was there before...10stone 13....oh i really hope i get there this time.

Theyre having steak wraps at home....im not a steak girl at all but would devour one...haha!

Im only on this diet until my mini refeed wednesday so have to use all my willpower to stick to it.(i will be returning to LT after wedding) Popping in here is a good distraction...thanks for the support ladies.

Some of my friends do think im tapped to go without food to lose weight...it is drastic but its a personal choice.

I have the most beautiful size 14 wardrobe in the attic waiting on me. Also have been onto said guy i mentioned before and due to meet on a night out mid may so HAVE to be looking fab. Im hoping to be 11 13.

Keep up the good work ladies

Ava
xxxxxx

I know what you mean, some people think I've gone mad and can't understand that I don't eat.

Just keep dedicated and you'll be fine, your ex will be wondering why he isn't with you anymore xx

Day 6

Disaster ladies....I cheated :( I had a wrap and 3 biscuits last night!!!! GRRRRRrrrrrr :mad:

I weighed myself this morning and am somehow still 12 13......im back to it today.

Im so dissapointed in myself i had been doing great.

A very upset Ava
xxxxxxxx

Step away from the carbs! It will have taken you out of ketosis. Try not to, but have protein if you have to. Hope you have a better day x x x

Step away from the carbs! It will have taken you out of ketosis. Try not to, but have protein if you have to. Hope you have a better day x x x

I know another 3 days now until i hit ketosis and have a wedding next weekend.....day going better thx teapot :)

Hope ur day going good

Ava
xxxx

You'll be ok, don't beat Urself up. Plus it won't take long to be back in ketosis. Guilt does not help with getting back on track it leads u down the road to sabotage. Forgive yourself and move on. :) your doing great. X

Restart ......again!

Well folks....im back.....again! Really hoping this is my final attempt at lipotrim and that it works!! I went to the wedding at the weekend and had a fantastic time. I look so fat in the photos tho. Its heartbreaking.

Im weighing in at a massive 13stone 9.

This is it.

Any words of wisdom appreciated.

Ava
xxxx

Hi Ava

Stick a couple of those pics up in an eye catching place and write your weight on it. You've got this chap to impress, so get on it!! Glad you had a great time at the wedding x x x

One word babe, commitment :) don't start until your ready to commit. Good luck x

Aw thanks ladies. Thx teapot ill print out that pic. Yep i do have to impress said guy....ill see him in abt 4 weeks.....eeeek

Thx cham....i think im in the right place........heres to a successful first week. What are ur stats cham? How are u doing?

Ava
xxxx

I'm doing great, my mind is in it and now I'm seeing great results.

Week 1 lost 6
Week 2 lost 4
Week 3 lost 3
Week 4 lost 3
Week 5 lost 2
Week 6 lost 3
Week 7 tbc tonight but I think its 3 again. I'm happy with that because I eat out once a week but always eat the same thing chicken, salad and/or veg and sparking water. It means I can join in with my family. And if I need to eat something extra I either have an extra pack which I do alot or I have tuna ie chicken or scrambled eggs. It gets me through, no guilt no cheat just plodding along quite happily no problems really.
You can do this ava, you have already done it and although its the easiest diet mentally you have to be strong and committed. Let's do it babe, together come on... Yay :determination :)

Day 1...

1st shake done :)

Thought id upload my fat pic from the wedding....my before photo

wedding.jpg

Heres to 4 weeks of lipotrim....ill upload my after pick then all going well :)

Ava
xxxxx

Back