Ava's Diary

Restarting too... Again!

Started lipo in july 2011 at 112kg for 2 weeks only. Since then i've exercised, ate less etc to get to 94kg. Over the last 10 days ive started eating like a pig n ended up gaining 3kgs which has sent me into a state of depression.

So now im back to shift da 3kg n more if willpower permits. I so badly want to be 70kg its not funny. Pls pls pls i need ur support as i'm sooo down.

Day 1 - 98kg sob sob sob
Week 1- ???

Last edited:
Oh by the way @Teapot u are amazing!!! And to all u ladies holding us down. Hope u can help me along this journey. Thank u in advance?

Keep up the good work Ava the 12's are calling you ;) xx

Thanks Sam. I hope it will fly after this first week.

Welcome Hom. U have done really well so far. This diet really works if ur 100% committed. U can do it. p.s. Teapot is amazing.

Thanks j-lo...I actually saw 12 13 on the scale this morning so Im delighted. Hope ur journey is going well doll

Ava
xxxx

Day 6....i think

As i said previously....saw 12 13 on the scale this morning :) The 11's are in sight. Im being over ambitious. One day at a time.

Meeting said guy end of may or mid june I think. I have my purple dress waiting on me. Ive uploaded a pic a while back in my diary. Its gorge.

Had my last shake of the day. Still craving food a wee bit but the results are just too good to sabotage. :)

Keep going everyone

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks Hom and Ava! Good luck Hom, you'd be amazed what you can do on LT :)

Thanks Hom and Ava! Good luck Hom, you'd be amazed what you can do on LT :)

I want food! A cheese sandwich to be exact. Bed soon. God this diet is tough

Ava
xxxx

Aww bless Ava. Sounds like bed is a good option x x x

Aww bless Ava. Sounds like bed is a good option x x x

Thx Teapot. Im super tempted. I see ur in the 11's....well done. Thats spurred me on. I want to see the 11's too :)

Ava
xxxx

Week 1

Well i didnt cave :) I was 13 stone on the scale this morning...slightly demotivating as i was 12 13 yesterday. Ive been 100%.

Shake one down. Feeling good.

Keep up the fabulous work ladies and gents :)

Ava
xxxx

Week 1

Well i didnt cave :) I was 13 stone on the scale this morning...slightly demotivating as i was 12 13 yesterday. Ive been 100%.

Shake one down. Feeling good.

Keep up the fabulous work ladies and gents :)

Ava
xxxx

Well done you! I'm on day two and want food!!!!

Sigh, cant wait to leave work n go to bed:(

Well done you! I'm on day two and want food!!!!

Sigh, cant wait to leave work n go to bed:(

The first week is the toughest...or so i hear. Stick with it hom.

You CAN do it.

Ava
xxxx

Thanks Ava!!! I need to do this to shock the object of my affection who is really giving me mixed signals... I need to bag a hottt man this summer.

Love all u minimimers!!!

Thanks Ava!!! I need to do this to shock the object of my affection who is really giving me mixed signals... I need to bag a hottt man this summer.

Love all u minimimers!!!

I know exactly how u feel. I have a man to impress too. We'll be looking hot this summer for sure if we stick with it.

I have enough shakes to get me to Saturday and will weigh in then. Eeeeek!

How is everyone doing?

Ava
xxxx

Power to the impressing people!!! Just got home from work n i'm in my bed:(

Power to the impressing people!!! Just got home from work n i'm in my bed:(

Definitely. I think said guy would actually fancy me if I had a nice figure. I dont fancy me......so dont blame him.

Im feeling pretty fat today for some reason.

Ava
xxxx

Have u had ur first weigh in?? I can't wait to c how u do:)

Hey hom...I weigh in Saturday. What abt u? Ill keep u posted.

Ava
Xxxx

Oh ladies....I fell off the bandwagon big style.. think ill return tomoro and weigh in anyway. Grrrrr. I was doing so well. Sorry if I let any of u down :(
Ava
Xxxx

Back