Ava's Diary

10 stone 2 Wowsers bet you looked incredible at that weight. As you are a very pretty girl whatever your size. Well here's to day 3 % babe x

10 stone 2 Wowsers bet you looked incredible at that weight. As you are a very pretty girl whatever your size. Well here's to day 3 % babe x

Well i defo looked better than i do now. Oh to get back there. Sure u must be 10 something at the minute. Bet u look brill :)

Day 3 tomoro. Bring it on

Ava
xxxxx

Day 4 tomoro.

Feeling so good I cant believe it. It really has been a breeze so far. Im invisaging tough times ahead tho. But with ye're support I hope I get through it.

Im weighing in tomoro as Im low on shakes. So I dont expect to be down a massive amount.

Counting down until June 29th. I really hope my hard work pays off.

Hope everyone is getting on well

Ava
xxxxx

Fab ava, glad to hear it. Counting down will help it gives you a mini goal, you should still have a good loss, remember each day is more off. Go Ava, go Ava whoop whoop x

Day 4

Well i only officially lost 1lb. But im still happy. Im only 4 days in. And I have my period. :)

Breezed through the first few days. Craving food but I want this so much Im not going to sabotage myself.

Fab ava, glad to hear it. Counting down will help it gives you a mini goal, you should still have a good loss, remember each day is more off. Go Ava, go Ava whoop whoop x

Whoop whoop cham. U gave me a great piece of advice that I treasure. U told me well done for getting to Day 2. That is the last time ill ever do day 2 again. I use that every day :)

Thanks doll.

How u getting on? What weight are u at the moment?

Ava
xxxxx

Thx Sam.

I know its not much but its going in the right direction. She said to prepare for a good loss next week providing i stay 100% :)

Ava
xxxx

Well done Ava! Knew you could do it xx

Bless you sweetie you are doing great, hang on in there, another day under Ur belt. :)
I'm 10.4 my starting weight was 12.8, I'm still loving the feeling of being slimmer and every day I wake up and give myself credit where its due. X

Brilliant Ava!! You're doing FAB!! x x x

Thx Emmy, Cham and Tea :)

I cant believe ive stuck to it Emmy. Im breezing through today again :)

Cham ur doing so well. Congrats bet u look a million dollars.

Thx Tea.....hope the refeed going well

Heres to a good evening everyone. On the boy front...my ex who i was mad about wants to get back together. I kind of told him in not in shape for a relationship. Which i now regret. Im so unconfident in that aspect. New beau still onto me on fb and hoping to meet the 29th of June.....looking slimmer and gorge i hope!!

Ava
xxxxx

Wow Ava, you've got your focus this time!! Your confidence will grow as you lose weight and you'll make the right decisions for the right reasons. So excited for you x x x

Yes each day that passes is another day in the past. It's more lbs off and the lbs add up very quickly. Trust me, my weight loss has been about 2lbs every week that's it, most people expect more than that and would have given up by now and gone to SW or WW where they can eat, which costs less and you can lose 2lbs a week, but who actually loses 2lbs every single week without fail on those diets? Not me because I can't stick to it like I can this. I need to learn portion control which I can't do on SW and I Need to learn thati can't keep eating cr@p without putting weight on. I actually gained most weeks on WW. So what is the point? The point is that VLCD's work. You get results that's the easy part. The difficult part is stabilisation and maintenance. We all need to work that and start thinking and planning while doing vlcd how you are going to maintain forever coz let's face it who ever wants to do this again...

Thx Kay. Ur a dote. It is super exciting once u start to see the weight melt away. I havent yet. Hoping for a super loss next thursday. Continued success with ur refeed.

And another thx to Cham for ur words of wisdom. I too tried Slimming world and it just didnt work for me. Instead of one bar I would eat 5. Thats why I have to refrain from eating anything to lose weight. Day 6. Ill never have to do Day 6 again ;)

Thanks so much everyone for reading my diary....and for ur fab inspirational messages. You truly are a great bunch

In other news....went shopping and only bought a pair of shoes. Whats the point spending money on clothes as im losing weight and they'll be too big. Im pretty style savvy when im slim so cant wait to fit into some cute outfits during the summer :) :)

Backtracking.....its one day at a time.

Ava
xxxx

Well its day 6 or 7....not sure

Im finding this eve super tough ladies and gents. I really want to eat. Will try not to succumb as Ive been doing so well. Im 13 even on the scales. Yippeeeeee. So close to the 12's so have to keep doing this. Im convinced its just a test. One I will hopefully win.

Hope everyone is getting on well :)

Ava
xxxx

Oooohhhh how exciting!!!

Drink water and distract yourself! Get thru this! :)

Oooohhhh how exciting!!!

Drink water and distract yourself! Get thru this! :)

Thx Kay :) I hope to be 12 something tomoro :) :)

Im distracting myself. And getting through it. Wish weigh in was sooner. I have to wait till thursday

Have a great day tomoro

Ava
xxxx

Confession

I couldnt sleep tonight and was CRAVING food so i picked at a bit of smoked salmon and Ham. About 2 thumbnails.

Will this knock me out of ketosis?

Im so angry with myself as i had been doing super well.

Should i just come off diet or try continue?

A very upset Ava
xxxx

Ava noo continue every1 gets tempted or even falls off completely dnt let one minor slip up pull u bk xx

Just continue Hun your doing so well x

Back