Average gains??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 8 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

When / if you've had a week off what has your weight gain been??

I have next wk (mon-fri) off as I am on holiday in Yarmouth, I wasn't going to take it off but I just couldn't go away to the coast without having the infamous fish & chips!!
    I'm not going to go crazy and fill my face with everything I see, I no I will gain some weight most of which will most prob be water weight and I'll be able to shift that within a few days of being back.

Just wanted to know when you've had a planned wk off what yours gains have been...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    I've had a couple of stops. I always estimate I'll gain whatever I lost on my week 1. Most of week 1 is water/glycogen stores.
    I've not quite matched that gain, as often I think I lose a pound or two in the week by healthy eating, which reduces the gain.
    So I guess it depends how much water were you holding at the beginning, and how bad are you intending on being whilst you're away?

4. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    On average, with careful healthy eating my gains have been around 6lbs over two weeks. This is due to the water/glycogen stores filling up again!

A week on SS+ and I lose that gain and a little bit more.

5. Rolly82

Rolly82 not giving up

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    This is very interesting thanks as i am having a few days break over Christmas and it has been worrying me. I'm not going to go crazy just not be on SS for a couple of days. Doesn't help that the OH birthday is the day after boxing day....gggrrrrr

x

6. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

It's my OH 25th, want to be able to enjoy myself.

I am planning on eating relatively healthy, but that's me saying it now and not next week. I was thinking of taking a few shakes with me but I'm not sure

7. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Why don't you try and do shakes for breakfast? At least then that's one meal down x

8. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    How about shake for breakfast, and no carbs for lunch. Then you can have a 'normal' meal at night.
    Should minimise the damage a bit?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.