• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Average gains??

When / if you've had a week off what has your weight gain been??

I have next wk (mon-fri) off as I am on holiday in Yarmouth, I wasn't going to take it off but I just couldn't go away to the coast without having the infamous fish & chips!!
I'm not going to go crazy and fill my face with everything I see, I no I will gain some weight most of which will most prob be water weight and I'll be able to shift that within a few days of being back.

Just wanted to know when you've had a planned wk off what yours gains have been...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
I've had a couple of stops. I always estimate I'll gain whatever I lost on my week 1. Most of week 1 is water/glycogen stores.
I've not quite matched that gain, as often I think I lose a pound or two in the week by healthy eating, which reduces the gain.
So I guess it depends how much water were you holding at the beginning, and how bad are you intending on being whilst you're away?

On average, with careful healthy eating my gains have been around 6lbs over two weeks. This is due to the water/glycogen stores filling up again!

A week on SS+ and I lose that gain and a little bit more.

Rolly82

not giving up
This is very interesting thanks as i am having a few days break over Christmas and it has been worrying me. I'm not going to go crazy just not be on SS for a couple of days. Doesn't help that the OH birthday is the day after boxing day....gggrrrrr

x

It's my OH 25th, want to be able to enjoy myself.

I am planning on eating relatively healthy, but that's me saying it now and not next week. I was thinking of taking a few shakes with me but I'm not sure

Why don't you try and do shakes for breakfast? At least then that's one meal down x

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
How about shake for breakfast, and no carbs for lunch. Then you can have a 'normal' meal at night.
Should minimise the damage a bit?