Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Average gains??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 8 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

When / if you've had a week off what has your weight gain been??

I have next wk (mon-fri) off as I am on holiday in Yarmouth, I wasn't going to take it off but I just couldn't go away to the coast without having the infamous fish & chips!!
    I'm not going to go crazy and fill my face with everything I see, I no I will gain some weight most of which will most prob be water weight and I'll be able to shift that within a few days of being back.

Just wanted to know when you've had a planned wk off what yours gains have been...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    I've had a couple of stops. I always estimate I'll gain whatever I lost on my week 1. Most of week 1 is water/glycogen stores.
    I've not quite matched that gain, as often I think I lose a pound or two in the week by healthy eating, which reduces the gain.
    So I guess it depends how much water were you holding at the beginning, and how bad are you intending on being whilst you're away?

4. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    On average, with careful healthy eating my gains have been around 6lbs over two weeks. This is due to the water/glycogen stores filling up again!

A week on SS+ and I lose that gain and a little bit more.

5. Rolly82

Rolly82 not giving up

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    This is very interesting thanks as i am having a few days break over Christmas and it has been worrying me. I'm not going to go crazy just not be on SS for a couple of days. Doesn't help that the OH birthday is the day after boxing day....gggrrrrr

x

6. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

It's my OH 25th, want to be able to enjoy myself.

I am planning on eating relatively healthy, but that's me saying it now and not next week. I was thinking of taking a few shakes with me but I'm not sure

7. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Why don't you try and do shakes for breakfast? At least then that's one meal down x

8. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    How about shake for breakfast, and no carbs for lunch. Then you can have a 'normal' meal at night.
    Should minimise the damage a bit?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.