Average weight loss on aam?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy, 9 March 2007 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello, just wondered if you all could help me ive just started aam and only done ss for 3 weeks would just like to know what is peoples weight loss on aam and how long you done ss for before this? thanks this would really keep me going for this week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I lost 1lb on AAM but lost 5lb the following week, so it does balance itself out. On AAM week, you don't have a huge amount so it should not really make a difference. I have gone up to 790 and that has not made a difference as yet! Good work, keep going! To be on week5 already is good! Keep going!

4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Mine was 3lb which is the same as my normal average. Dont worry about it, the quanities are so small they wont affect your weight loss

5. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Hi Yummy,

I lost 4lbs on AAM but only 2lbs the week after.

You said you are on week four, i thought you did AAM on week 5 (4 weeks SS and then 5th week AAM). Maybe i am wrong, that is what i did.

Enjoy your AAM x

6. lindylou

lindylou Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Mine was 2 lb but lost 4 1/4 lb the following week - which is more or less what I was expecting after reading other posts on here at the time. Didn't want to try to do anything fancy or too tasty with the AAM as I didn't want to start any cravings or miss it when I went back to SS - so I just added chicken or quorn pieces and the veg to either the vegetable or chick/mushroom soup.

7. babyphat

babyphat Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hey

i lost 3llbs!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.