Avidlite and me !

You might still get pangs, as for some they dont go completely. Well done though, you are doing really well! :D

Thanks Divster.....the weekend has just dragged by....goes to show how much of my time was taken up with food. I live on my own ( plus huge dog and small cat !)and I have been so bored all weekend....didn't trust myself to meet up with a friend to go shopping...don't want to buy anything new as am determined to be 20lbs less in 3 weeks (which has been my normal loss on a VLCD).

Good morning,
So glad Monday is here....weekend wasn't easy but, I got through it !
I know we shouldn't weigh every day but, it's hard not too !
I was shocked to see my weight has gone down to 19.4...that's 10lbs in 4 days!!!!???
I must have read the scales wrong on my first day? Though I did have puffy ankles and felt bloated just before I began, so was already holding a lot of water.
So relieved to be heading towards the 18's.
I have got up to 21st 3lbs before, in the past few months....never again, that was a wake up call.
I must not weigh myself till Friday.....I know my weight will stay the same for a couple of days or so.
Just about to order some Exante packs to see if Ilike them before I committ myself to a months supply.
Have a good day everyone.

Well done Jax, that is blummin fab!
Good luck with the Exante - hopefully you will get on well with a few of their varieties.
x

Peony those photographs are amazing, truely inspirational. Thank you

Hi Jax, how is the diet going? am also on avidlite and try to go to the gym at least 4 times a week but av not been sticking to it, i read your postings and felt i was reading about myself. thats exactly me,please let me know what shakes you use now and the methods or keeping the binges at bay. thanks, temmytango

Back