Avidlite bars and shakes

Linzois

Mmmm - just had a delivery of Avidlite bars and shakes soI can continue on a CS style diet, but cheaper!!

Chocolate-Coconut bars are amazing!! I have yet to try a shake, but I'll let you know how they taste, but if they are anything like the bars they should be yummy!

Never tried the bars but i an sold on the shakes. They are really creamy and taste like a macdonalds shake when you blend them with ice cubes. Yum... I'm using them alongside exante soups and bars along with a weekly CS caffe latte.

Well, I tried the lemon shake this morning and its really nice! However, having lost my shaker at work this week, I had to hand mix it so it had a few bits left in it :D I am off to get another CS shaker though so it should be ok!

Had a lovely surprise this morning too - I started on Wed and weighed myself today and I've lost 3lbs so far! Hoping to lose 5 in total for Wed, so wish me luck!

Hi there...I use the avidlite....and prefer the taste much better than CS. To the previous poster...you mentioned the lemon shake....although low carb it's not a meal replacement shake...the only meal replacement flavours are vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and banana. They contain the vitamins and mineral required for meal replacement. Hope this helps.

Back