Avidlite bars and shakes

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Linzois, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Mmmm - just had a delivery of Avidlite bars and shakes soI can continue on a CS style diet, but cheaper!!

Chocolate-Coconut bars are amazing!! I have yet to try a shake, but I'll let you know how they taste, but if they are anything like the bars they should be yummy!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    Never tried the bars but i an sold on the shakes. They are really creamy and taste like a macdonalds shake when you blend them with ice cubes. Yum... I'm using them alongside exante soups and bars along with a weekly CS caffe latte.

4. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well, I tried the lemon shake this morning and its really nice! However, having lost my shaker at work this week, I had to hand mix it so it had a few bits left in it :D I am off to get another CS shaker though so it should be ok!

Had a lovely surprise this morning too - I started on Wed and weighed myself today and I've lost 3lbs so far! Hoping to lose 5 in total for Wed, so wish me luck!

5. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.18%)
    Hi there...I use the avidlite....and prefer the taste much better than CS. To the previous poster...you mentioned the lemon shake....although low carb it's not a meal replacement shake...the only meal replacement flavours are vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and banana. They contain the vitamins and mineral required for meal replacement. Hope this helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.