Avidlite shakes Back in stock

Hi tiffy

I have tried the choc cruch bars from avidlite which are ok but I much prefer the atkins ones. They are not for meal replacement although I have used the atkins ones for that before i realised and they didnt do me any harm! The avidlites ones are deffo not meal replacements though.

Hope this helps :)

you can use the big ones as a meal replacment but not the smaller ones , the big ones are very filling

thank you curvy and sharon. Must get ordering from that site as have been buying slimfast this week and my tummy has been rumbling like crazy about 4pm!

A bit of advice needed

I bought some Avidlite shakes from ebay, it was last minute decision to bid on them, I won and they have arrived but to be honest I don't know too much about them.

How many calories do they contain as there is nothing on the packet?

I was intending to have three a day just like slim fasts am I correct in thinking this?

Cheers

Hi
I started the Be Yu diet today
I have been told that it is exactly the same as Avidlite but it's been re-branded? Is this correct?
I can have all shakes or mix the shakes with soup, a chocolate bar or a meal.
The meals I have are Spaghetti Bol and Cottage Pie, course its made from soy but I had the cottage pie tonight with some green beans and it was lovely
It would be so nice to find someone to talk to that is on the same diet as me, I have had no luck so far.
Happy dieting xxx

Back