Avoid fruits & nuts, you are what you eat...

Thanks Lynne, it was a fab holiday. Slim, we could've walked right past each other and not known it! Lol. We were lucky with the weather weren't we?! I even got a tan on Newquay beach :)

Lynne, I've been meaning to say, you look fab in your fb photos! I really fancy one of those cosmopolitans ;-) I bought Cornwall cider while we were down there, wish I'd drunk it before we got back, now it's going to sit there taunting me (til my bday in Nov now probably)! Oh well. It'll be all the more lovely for waiting to drink it!

I'm the same - I have bottle of triple sec and vodka in my drinks cabinet and cranberry juice and limes in the fridge just waiting to be mixed with ice from the freezer in my newly acquired cocktail shaker!

Hmmmm. Sounds yum! I'm glad I abstained tho, according to my scales (who I'm not sure I quite believe!) I've lost 4.6lb in two days!

Kept moving them round the kitchen floor, the first reading was 3.6lb higher meaning I'd put on a pound since yesterday - but then the next dozen goes it dropped back down. I do wish I had a pair of scales that were consistently reliable!

Gave up with my dodgy scales and exchanged them for a new pair. Supposedly five star reviews. These ones are driving me crazy too! Just want a consistent pair! Is that so much to ask for?!?!

Last edited:
Back